Letter Four

I woke up and went to the library because I can't stop thinking about Bennett. Miss Lisa gave me a book, I don't really know why but I'll read it later. There was a new girl in town I don't really know anything about her but I saw her from afar she had blonde hair and dressed strange. Maybe someday I'll be friends with her, she seems like she's around my age. There are also a lot of people getting ready for a festival, there's lots of flowers it's nice. Miss Lisa told me about it it's called the Windblume Festival, and people like to give flowers they like to people and they call it a windblume. I don't think I really understand it right now, but I think I'll get one for Bennett. He's really important to me I don't know why but he makes me feel different than everyone else, he makes me feel very warm. 

          I just like walking around Mondstat, I'm still new here so every day I feel like I find something new. I'm not really used to being around so many people in such a big place, but I feel like I'll be able to call this place home soon. I really like buying flowers from flora, and I buy most of my meals from good hunter. Since I heard about the festival I wanted to get a gift for Bennett, I always see him looking at things in the souvenir shop. I decided I would get something he liked, but the things there are expensive so I've been doing the yellow leylines everyday. 

          I don't really talk about it, but things have been a lot easier since I learned how to use my vision. Only Miss Lisa knows about this, but I got my vision when I was young and before I became part of the lupical. I got it when I was about to freeze, it was raining and I was so young it was hard to walk. But I saw the purple glow and when I touched it it shocked me and I guess it sparked me back to life. I was able to walk just far enough to land into a cave and I woke up surrounded by the wolves that I would call my family. That day may have been scary but to me it was the best day of my life.

          I did what I normally did, But today on my search through Mondstat I saw Bennett  training a distance from the one named Kaeya. I don't really know much about Kaeya, I never really see him. But I liked watching Bennett copying his moves, he looked so concentrated. He's very nice to look at, pretty. But he had a pebble fall on his head and it made him loose his balance and he fell. He noticed me, I got startled and embarrassed but he didn't seem to notice. He waved me over he just talked to me about how he fought for a bit. I couldn't really pay attention, he looked really pretty. He got really exited and grabbed my hands, I don't know what happened but I felt really weird and told him I needed to be home. After that I felt really warm inside, I still feel warm and tired, I think I'll take a nap.

Quick note!

Sorry for not updating for a bit I wasn't really doing great, but I'm going to try to update weekly again. I'm going to try to update for the next two days to make up for being absent and because I won't be able to update this week.