Letter Three

Today I decided to go get flowers because the ones in my vase died. First I went to Good Hunter for breakfast and talked to Sara. I looked at the menu but I forgot that I don't have any mora besides what I saved for the flowers. But Sara is very nice and instead she gave me a recipe for hash browns. I had everything to cook them, I'm pretty good at cooking and it was easier because I had better tools. I made the hash browns but I made them look like wolf paws, they reminded me of Wolvendom. Sara said they looked good, and said a good name would be Puppy-Paw Hash browns, I like that name. I ate them they were very good, but I needed to remember to ask Miss Lisa about how to get more mora. 

           After that I went to Floral Whisper to get new flowers. I picked out the Cecilia, I only remember seeing them once and they smell nice. I started to go back home but it started to rain. The closest building was The Angel's Share so I went in. When I sat down the man with red hair behind the counter asked me if I was old enough to drink I didn't know what that meant. But the boy sitting next to me was drinking something strange which I guess meant drinking. I was confused because that boy seemed to be my age but I didn't say anything. 

          The boy next to me starting acting strange and asked me if I wanted anything to drink and that it was "on him". I didn't know what that meant but the man behind the counter told me the boys name is Venti and not to mind him, and that his name is Diluc and that he was the bartender. Venti told me he was the owner and made the best wine in all of Teyvat, I think that's impressive. Diluc said not to mind Venti again, and asked if I would like anything. I said water and started looking for spare change but Diluc told me it was free. 

          I only had to stay for about fifteen minutes luckily, because Venti seemed to be getting more loopy. When the rain stopped I gave the glass back to Diluc and said thank you then left. Before I could walk off I heard a commotion and went to look. When I looked around the corner I saw Bennett on the ground and a kid with cat ears standing over him. The kid was yelling at him and saying things like "Why are you here do you want to be drunk all the time too?!" And Bennett was franticly replying "I was just getting out of the rain. Then I walked out from around the corner and got their attention. Bennett scrambled over to me and told me to make the cat go away and asked if I was cat too. The girl said "For the last time my name is Diona, forget it I don't want to deal with two drunkard wannabes!" and stomped away. 

          Bennett got off of my back and asked "Who knew children could be so scary, heh!" I just nodded but Bennett asked "I'm going on an adventure now actually wanna come?" I said no because I needed to go put my flowers in their pot. Bennett looked kinda sad but asked if I would go next time. I said yes and he got exited then ran off to adventure, he is cute. I went back home and that was all.