25 | Jealously games

『 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚  』

❛ 𝑨  𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 ❜

Spruha's POV

"Give me some!!!!" Prisha chirped as I was munching my cheese sandwich.

"Hahaha , you hungry ass!!!" I laughed between my bites and forwarded her my tiffin.

"Oh my god Priii , a little slow!!!! The sandwich won't rush!" Varun teased her as she was hungrily eating the sandwich. We had a long morning practical sessions and bored , tired over all hungry!!!

We were in our classroom with a few of students around. As soon as we returned from the practical , we grabbed our tiffins. We were having fun of Prisha , since she was on her periods she was having mood swings and above all , hunger made her more grumpy!!

"Shut up , you monkey!!! I haven't eaten anything since morning!!!! Let me have it" she said and we all burst out laughing.🤣

"Hey Shivam! What happened to you man!!!! What are you so quiet!!!???? Didn't get your morning kiss😂" varun asked him laughing.

"That kiss gave me hard time man!!" He said shrugging his shoulder.

"Shut up! That was so embarrassing!!! How many times I have told you! But no!!?? I curse your fucking hormones , you bloody...." Pradnya all of a sudden seethed in anger throwing her pouch at him.

"Omg!!!! Hard time bro!!!" Varun teased him.

"What lover boy!!?? What you did to my sweet sweet Pradnya!?" I asked him cocking a brow.

"He fucking kissed me in the lab!!!!! Miss Sen was about to come when I jerked him back. Idiot , stupid , monkey , donkey 😡" pradnya huffed in anger , glaring at Shivam.

Everyone in the room gasped listening to her words. How pervert of shivam!!

"Hahaha , shiv!!! Hold your horses man!!" Prisha said laughing.

"Awwww..... Shivi baby!!! Hahaha, man see his face , oh god🤣🤣" I said seeing his puppy face. I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone started teasing him.

"Shut up. Okay! I saw , no one was around--" he was saying.

"You blind man!!! You weren't alone in that god damn lab!!!!!!" Pradnya cut him short.

"But baby i---"

"Shut up. Don't you say that"

"I swear! I saw no one near us , I don't know how the fu*ck Miss Sen jumped in---"

"That was so embarrassing!!! We were almost to get caught!!!" She said.

"Baby , I am sorry for that. Please" he said sitting beside him.

"No. Don't you dare! I won't let you touch me for a week!!" She said placing her bag between them.

Everyone laughed at her statement 🤣🤣 they were literally fighting like cats. Pradnya being a shy baby , was so furious like an angry tigress! And Shivam a mere rabbit!😂😂

As she heard us , she immediately looked at us and then glared at him. Blushing!!! Shivam also laughed. For which he earned a smack from her.

"Enough guys yarrr. Please" Shivam said.