𝟡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Day        𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐋𝐚𝐛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heroes run out of the tent, coming face to face with a single aircraft vehicle. They all wait in anticipation, the door of the aircraft slowly comes down, smoke coming out from the inside, down walks a girl.

"Shuri!" Peter yells, running up to his friend, "Peter!" She returns the gesture, they both run up to each other, embracing each other in a hug. They pull away from the hug and Peter dramatically bites his bottom lip, squints his eyes, and raises his eyebrows, "That was a cool entrance!"

Shuri laughs and tucks invisible hair behind her ear, nodding her head down then up, also biting her lip, "Thanks, you know, I've always been one for dramatic entrances," Peter laughs at her silly gesture, as the older Avengers stare at them, completely and utterly confused.

Shuri notices this and looks at them then back at Peter, "You've taught them nothing about the good culture of Gen-Z," she says sarcastically, Peter laughs in return.

"Wait, what are you doing here?"

"Ouch. I can't visit my friend?"

"No- that's- I didn't mean- no- I-"

"Calm down Spider-Boy," She laughs at his flustered state, "I was in New York and I got a call from Tony Stank over there, saying you guys needed help with some kind of problem with Y/N. He sent me the coordinates and poof! Here I am."

Tony heard Shuri from behind, and got offended at the name she called him, "Hey!"

Steve and Bucky tried to keep in their laughter, but ultimately failed. Tony turned to them and glared, causing them to laugh more.

"Okay, okay, we get it. I'm Tony Stank, now let's get inside and figure out this problem."

Shuri and Peter walked over to join the rest of the group and nodded at Tony's orders. They all made their way inside and started to explain the situation to Shuri, who stood there speechless.

"Wait so she did all this? ...By herself?"

"Yes. We believe so."

"Wow."

"Yep."

"We need to send someone else in there."

"WHAT? Shuri are you out of your mind?! We've already lost enough people to this thing," Tony gaped at her suggestion.

"No, well, maybe a little, but have you tried sending someone in during an episode?"

The room stood silent, "I didn't think so, now get someone suited up and down in the sewer."

They reluctantly obeyed, they got an agent in protective gear and sent him down, "Can you hear us, Agent Astor?"

"Loud and clear."

"Good. Proceed with caution."

"Coming up on the manhole now."

They kept talking through the dialogue of the current episode until something caught their attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1960             𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple walks into the living room, shutting the door on the way in. "You were tremendous, Glamour."

"As were you, Illusion," she chuckles and then sighs in relief, she walks over to the couch and places their trophy down on the coffee table. "I don't know what I was so worried about. It wasn't so hard to fit in after all," she says, sitting down on the couch.