(5)

•°•️💠▫️•°•

Characters-

Rinku

Zishan

Bablu

~°•~°•~▪︎~•°~•°~

Once it so happened in the city of Mumbai that there had been a ban on marriage for a year. It happened because everyone wanted to abstain from marital activities that had complexities of in-laws issues and family dispute. They all wanted to have peace in married life for which this was the best way they took as a protest.

But, there were two people who were completely against the protest called as Rinku and Bablu. Actually, they wanted to marry that very year only. But also there was someone who was delighted to the core with the decision and he was Zishan. This is because Zishan was not a man by choice and thought he could set as many men for himself during the entire year.

It was also true with Zishan that he didn't tolerate handsome men marrying girls. He was a huge fan and lover of Tiger Shroff and he had always wanted to date men who are strong and dashing like Tiger.

It has only been one month since the protest the families of boys and girls started regretting over their disliking of the girls' families. In such a short time the protest seemed to be successful but Zishan was not happy seeing this. He walked lonely on the streets until one exotic idea hit his mind. He immediately went to his home and wore a saree along with beautiful jewelleries and two oranges inside his blouse. The way he made up himself any man could get attracted toward him.

Zishan was crossing a place where lots of men had gathered. He walked flaunting his silly ass that caught attention of all of them.

Rinku and Bablu were also standing with those men. Both of them had the knowledge of dual identity of Zishan.

When Zishan passed by all the men started whistling and saying, "had marriage not been prohibited these days, I'd have married that beautiful woman."

Zishan's heart danced in excitement hearing this and looked coyishly at the men. Seeing this, Rinku and Bablu became angry at his cheap acts. They folded their sleeves and approached Zishan who was walking like seductress showing his backless blouses.

"Excuse me, Miss," went the men together.

"Yes, darlings," Zishan winked at them.

As soon as Zishan fluttered his eyelids he was given two massive shots by each man that it formed dark red circle around his eyes. In no time the man in saree was given needful of doses by Rinku nad Bablu.

"Bloody rascal," they hissed in anger while Zishan was lying on the ground with his saree torn.

~•°~•°~•°▪︎°•~°•~°•~