(4)

▫💠▫💠▫💠▫

Characters :-

Zishan
Rinku

Author's narration

Once it so happened during the lockdown in Mumbai that Zishan was roaming on the streets where some cops almost beat him to half death because of breaking lockdown rule and not wearing a mask.

It took one whole month for him to recover and walk again. He again went on the streets and started flaunting his ass in front of the policemen because lockdown period was over and he was free to do anything.

One of the policemen happened to be a gay. He was watching Zishan with extreme affection in his eyes. He couldn't stop staring Zishan who was in a delusion that no policeman can touch him because the lockdown was over. So, Zishan started yelling loudly.

"Hey you! What has happened to your stick now? Is it not strong enough to punish me?" bragged Zishan to which the policeman seemed to have misunderstood the meaning.

"It is strong indeed." He said amusingly. "Wanna try it?" He whispered.

Zishan said, "If you dare to touch me, then see what will become of yours. Lockdown is over and I can roam anywhere now without getting beaten with your sticks."

"Is it that you're talking about?" asked the policeman half-heartedly.

"What do you mean?" Zishan wiped his temple in horror.

"Are you not interested in me?" asked the policeman coyishly.

Zishan dropped his eyebrows in anger and escaped the placed shouting, "Bloody rascal!"