(6)

•°• 💠 •°•

Characters:

Zishan

Bittu

Naagin

~~~~~~~

Bittu was riding his bicycle to tuition when he accidentally knocked Zishan down. He found the guy lying on the ground groaning in pain. He immediately loaded Zishan on his bicycle and rushed to the nearest house. It was the house of a witch called Naagin.

She heard a knock at her door while she was sacrificing one hundred lizards in order to attain superiority in sorcery. On opening the door she found a worried Bittu carrying a heavy ass, Zishan, on his shoulders.

He pleaded to the witch, "please save this ass*ole otherwise I'll fall into trouble."

Naagin observed Zishan closely and found that he was pretending because he wanted to have a free ride on Bittu's bicycle. Having understood Zishan's cleverness she said to Bittu, "you go out, I'll fix him."

Bittu exited the house leaving Zishan over there and Naagin chanted some spell and said, "it's great! There was one lizard missing out of hundred which I've to sacrifice. I'll firstly turn this ass*ole into a lizard and sacrifice him."

As soon as these words came out of the witch's mouth, Zishan stood up springing  and ran out of the house alongside stepping his foot on the collection of lizards kept for sacrifice, hence killing a dozen of them.

"Bloody rascal," Naagin cursed under her breath.

~~~~~~~