𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞?

Y/n was patiently waiting for the walk signal to turn green. She was on her way to her home while eating her croissant, when she heard someone call for her.

"Y/n-chan!" A voice called from behind y/n. Y/n recognized the voice, it was her best friend (best friend name). Y/n decided to turn around to hint that she heard (bff/n).

"Yo, what's up?" Y/n smiled warmly, despite not seeing anything, she knew her friend was beside her.

"Y/n-chan, did you know that there's this cool new game called genshin impact!" Y/n was interested in the game but she knew she couldn't play anyway, after all she was blind.

"That's cool" (bff/n) repeatedly hopped on her spot, clearly showing how excited she is.

Y/n was always kind to others, however if she was to be honest, she was kinda jealous of how blessed people with the ability to see are. If she somehow were to be reincarnated, she just wished that she would be able to see again.

"Y/n-chan, the sign turned green, let's go, i'll walk you home" y/n nodded, (bff/n) gently held y/n's shoulder to guide her. "*gasp* hold on, i forgot something, stay here y/n-chan wait for me!" (bff/n) let go of y/n and ran back.

Y/n don't wanna bother her friend anymore, she don't want to grow up depending on someone. So she decided to walk on her own. "It's okay (bff/n)! i can walk on my own." Y/n began walking to cross the road. However...

"Y/N-CHAN!!! STOPPPP!!-" y/n didn't realize that the sign was red and there was a truck moving at a rapid pace. (Truck-san is back on business) 'This is the end i guess, luckily I didn't drop my croissant' y/n chuckled before fell into a deep sleep.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

'Everything feels warm, am i floating or something? Nahhh i'm dead' thought y/n.
It has been a few minutes of her thinking about what is happening to her.

'I'm blind, so it makes sense that everything is pitch black but why is it so hot? Am i being cooked or something?' after some time of contemplation y/n began to feel hot.

'Argh! Why is it so hot?!'
Unbeknownst to her a golden meteor was falling down, with her inside.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Hey aether...." paimon began to talk.
"Do you see that meteor that looks like it's moving towards us?" At those words, aether looked up and saw that the meteor was really moving towards them. He acted quickly and ran with paimon floating after him. Aether blocked his face with his arm to prevent anything from going into his eyes.

*BAM!*

The meteor landed and the ground shook from the impact. Aether slowly uncovered his face and looked towards the "meteor". There lay a girl wearing (the outfit), she has (long/short) hair and a blindfold on her eyes. She looks out of the world, literally, aether stood there stunned.

"Ummm aether paimon thinks we should check on her." Paimon poked aether to snap him back.

"Oh right" aether snapped back to reality. 'Is she another outlander?' he thought to himself. He moved closer to the girl.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Ey...hey..hey wake up" someone was shaking me.

"Mom five more minutes...school doesn't start at this hour." I can hear some people talking, though i don't seem to recognize their voices. I turned my body around to the side, however i didnt feel like I'm laying on something soft, more like very hard. So I opened my eyes and....I can see?....

3rd person pov.

"Hey aether, paimon thinks she's sleeping." Paimon gave aether her opinion.

"Yeah i know, but why is she inside a meteor just now?" Aether asked himself and paimon. But paimon just shrugged.
"Paimon doesn't know.."

The girl suddenly moved and sat down, she looked to be in shock for some reason. She looked around, and her eyes landed on the handsome boy. She crawled towards him and held his face. Aether began to be flustered from being touched by a girl that is not related to him.

"I- ummm are you okay?" Aether asked the girl but she didn't answer and instead she said.

"....i can see...." she muttered with a smile that bloomed on her face. Aether was shocked.

"Ummm what do you mean?" The girl snapped back to reality. She finally noticed that she was very close to the handsome boy and was touching his face.

It was now her turn to become red. She quickly backed off. "Im so sorry!" She bowed down to the ground to show her sincerity.

"It's okay" aether nervously raised his hand to show that everything is okay. "Umm btw what do you mean by "i can see?" Aether asked with sincere curiosity.

Y/n hesitated in answering. 'Should i tell them?  Uhhh why is he so pretty tho. Smh i hate being a simp.'  "Uhh well, i was blind on my world but i can see now i guess" y/n shrugged as if nothing happened.

"Wait so you're telling paimon and aether that you came from another world too?" Y/n looked at the floating child beside aether. 'Why is this child floating? I am concerned for my sanity at this point. I'll just pretend that this is normal.'

"Well you could say that" y/n answered. "That's so cool! Hey do you want to join us in traveling? I promise it would be fun" paimon told y/n. Y/n turned towards aether for confirmation.

"It would be nice to have another traveling companion" aether smiled charmingly towards y/n. Of course y/n being a simp for aether, automatically agreed.

"Well, since you both are nice and completely normal. I would have to say yes." Y/n smiled and she officially gained her first simp ;).

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Hello to the person reading this, thank you for reading. I hope you all understand that i am an inexperienced writer so mistakes are bound to be created. So I apologize in advance if my writing is not so great.

Thank you for reading. ๑◕‿◕๑