𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐳𝐞𝐝

It has been a few days since aether, paimon, and y/n has met. They easily became close to each other, well aether surprisingly find y/n funny, easy to get along with and...cute. However that's not what's bothering him, it's the fact that y/n's wearing a blindfold.

It has stayed on his mind the whole time he was with y/n. Despite that he remained resilient and didn't ask y/n since it might be a sensitive topic to her.

"Aether!" Aether snapped out of his thoughts when he heard y/n yell his name.

He turned around to face y/n. "Oh y/n, is there any problem?" He asked curiously, his head tilted unconsciously.

"Nothing i just wanted to see your pretty face." Y/n smiled a him.

Aethers face bloomed red from y/n blunt words. "I- stop that y/n" he covered his face with both his hands and turned around.

"Why are you so red anyway? I'm just being honest" y/n shrugged and began walking away so aether can calm down.

Then aethers urge to ask y/n reached its peak.
"Hey- ummm y/n"
Y/n stopped walking and faced aether.

"Hmm?" Y/n tilted her head to the side.

"I have a question- but it's okay if you don't answer!-" aether panicked while trying to explain to y/n.

"It's okay, go ahead."
Y/n reassured him and it calmed him a bit.

"So uhhhh- why are you wearing a blindfold?" The world seemed to become quiet. Everything seemed to play in slow motion. Y/n'a mouth began moving. Aether's sweat dripped down from his nervousness.

"Oh my blindfold? Honestly I don't know why i'm wearing one either. I'm curious, what does my eyes looks like?" Aether was kinda happy that he didnt make y/n uncomfortable. Y/n suddenly had an idea in mind.

"Hey aether, do you want to see my eyes?" Aether's eyes glowed because of how excited he is to be the first person to see y/n's eyes.

"Well, if it's okay with you, then please do."

"Alright." Y/n's hand started pulling her blindfold down and her closef eyes are finally in view. Well you can just imagine aether to be mesmerized by y/n.

Then y/n's eyes opened and they looked directly at aether.

Shock travelled throughout aether's body and sudden he fell on the floor, and of course, y/n began panicking.

"Aether! What happened?!" Y/n began shaking.

"I-i dont know..when i look into your eyes i felt an electric shock go through my body and now im paralyzed." Aether slowly explained to the panicking y/n.

Y/n'a brain started working, she stood up when she saw a hilichurl. "Aether i'll come back here, wait for a while." Y/n began walking towards the hilichurl. When she was a few feet away from the hilichurl, it noticed y/n and ran towards her with a bat. Then y/n stared directly into where it's eyes are, then they fell to the floor too.

Y/n hits her palm with her fist as a sign of understanding.

Y/n came back to aether and kneeled on the ground to be a bit closer.
"Aether i think i can paralyze living creatures with my eyes." Aether nodded with y/n as a sign of agreement.
"I guess i have to wear this everytime, though i can still see through it."

"That's a bit unfortunate..." aether finally got his strength, and he went to his knees and reached his hand out towards y/n's face.
"After all, i find your eyes are simply too mesmerizing to look at." His words left y/n into a blushing mess.

She began nuttering things that aether can't understand. Well that's okay, since he was satisfied to see that he has an effect on y/n.

"Ew get a room you two." Paimon suddenly said and they snapped their heads towards paimon.

"Oh i forgot that the emergency food is still with is." Aether muttered disappointedly. And y/n began laughing.

"Hey! Paimon's not a food!" Paimon angrily said which made y/n laugh more. Y/n's laugh made aether laugh.

And that's how the day went by.

Lmaaaoo i didnt updated in so long : D