UNSPOKEN(DRARRY)

Written for Drarrymicrofic (On Tumblr)

Prompt-Luna(Bombay Bicycle Club)

Trigger Warning-WARNING-MAJOR CHARACTER(S) DEATH, SUICIDE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry looked up at the sky wondering 'Why do people change? Why do things change? Why is regret stronger than love?

I would bath myself

Then I will wear you for the night

Colours fading, afraid of the sights

We're changing in the light

As the day started turning into night, As the light of the day started merging with the darkness, his memories fading away but Harry remembered his pale yet lively face back when he used to tease him, rival with him. Back when they were hopelessly in love.

Oh, why is your face so pale and white?!

There's a lot of words to call out,

Just waiting for the perfect hideout

Down when the walls start shaking

He wanted to say many things to him. He wanted to shower him with love. He wanted to apologize. He wanted him to know he loved him. He wanted him to be happy. There were so many words left unspoken between them. Harry used to think Draco knew that Harry loved him but maybe he didn't. Harry could never be sure if he knew or not.

I'm ready for you to find out

- to find out-

Now the night has fled Just like everything I've said

Harry looks up in the sky, the moon now clearly visible. The day of light already gone, replaced with moonlight and the darkness. He looked back in the happier times figuring out what he should have figured out back then.

He knew now what should have been known back then. He knew that The words were always there. Never spoken, never known, yet always there. They were too lost in their worlds, too lost in their recklessness, they forgot that sometimes words need to be spoken for some people. Sometimes things need to be confirmed for the insecurities to vanish away.

He should have confirmed back then but no need to regret it. He may be late but now Harry will tell him. Harry will tell his love and vanish insecurities away. He is ready for Draco to find out his love for him.

When the Moon was hiding instead

Now I'm so close to the Moon

You burn through my mind again and again and again And again!

Harry smiled, remembering Draco's laugh, His pout, His smile, His cuteness. Remembering each little detail of him, He felt Tears pricking down his eyes.He wiped his tears way reminding himself he will soon be with him. He looked up at the moon, with a sad smile on his face.

There's a lot of words to call out,

Just waiting for the perfect hideout

Down when the walls start shaking

I'm ready for you to find out!

- to find out -

He is ready. Ready for Draco to know he loves him. He looks down the terrace and smiles to himself, He glances up at the moon one last time

."I am coming Draco," he says as he jumps down the terrace.

There's a lot of words to call out,

Just waiting for the perfect hideout

Down when the walls start shaking

I'm ready for you to find out!

- to find out-

It's done. It's over. Harry is dead. Harry found Draco. No matter where Draco is, Harry will find him. Cause their love is one of a kind. Love that even death can't break apart.

And this time, he will tell Draco he loves him. It will be spoken this time. It will no longer remain unspoken.

'I am here, my love.' Harry thinks as he walks through the Gates of Heaven.

They will be together now.

Always and Forever.