Part 25

This follows the next morning, after the previous chapter. Both of them fell asleep, with Wanda still on top of Peter.

I thought I would make that clear, so there would be no confusion.

With that said - enjoy the latest chapter!

///////////////////////////////////////

Wanda's POV:

I wake up and immediately realize that the warmth I fell asleep to, is gone. I open my eyes, to be met with a platter, laying on the other side of my bed. There is a plate, filled with breakfast. There is also a cup of coffee and a note.

I rub my eyes and pick up the note. I unfold it and immediately recognize Peter's handwriting.

...

Good morning, beautiful :)

Sorry, you had to wake up alone. But to make up for it, I made you breakfast.

I hope you enjoy it! I'll see you in a few hours.

Peter <3

...

I smile and set the note aside. I love how even through a note, he can be so incredibly cheesy but romantic, at the same time.

I sit up and place the platter on my lap. I turn on the TV and start to eat.

I have to admit, he is a really good cook. He could even compete with Steve. And that is saying something.

The breakfast disappears very quickly. I set the platter aside and take the cup of coffee, starting to switch through channels.

I can't find anything to watch and before I even realize it, the cup is now empty. I set it back on the platter, before turning off the TV and standing up.

I take my towel and head to the bathroom. After I've taken a shower, I brush my teeth. I dress up in some comfortable clothes and leave my room, taking the platter with me.

I go up to the common floor and leave the elevator. I see everyone sitting in the living room, watching TV.

"Morning." I say, walking to the kitchen. I place the platter next to the sink and walk to the living room, flopping down on the couch.

"Morning." they reply. I pull out my phone and go on Instagram.

----

Peter's POV:

I leave the school grounds and head to the back of the school. I see Happy's car and walk to it. I get in and set my bag aside.

"Hey, Happy." I say. But before I can say anything else, he rolls up the barrier.

We get to the tower fairly quickly. I thank Happy for the ride and get out of the car. I walk into the tower and head to the elevator.

When I leave the elevator on my floor, I head straight to my room. I enter, close the door, and flop down in the chair, dropping my bag on the floor.

"You okay?" I turn my head to see Wanda stand up from my bed and walk over to me. She sits on my lap, as I start to rub her back.

"Yeah. I just don't feel like doing homework right now." I reply. I feel myself leaning into her touch, as she starts to run her hand through my hair.

"Why? Is something wrong?" she asks. I shake my head in response. I close my eyes, at the feeling of her hand in my hair.

''No. I just want to spend some time with you.'' I say, looking up at her. I see a smile cross her face.

''You know, you have a very cute smile.'' I say, with a dorky grin.

''Shut up.'' she says, trying to hide her blushing face. I smile and lay down, pulling her on top of me. Her hair falls on both sides of our faces, acting as a curtain.

She smiles and leans down, pressing her lips against mine. I happily kiss her back, as my arms go around her waist. I feel her arms wrap around my neck.

I then feel her tongue slip between my lips. I'm surprised for a moment, but I'm sure as hell not complaining.

Our tongues press against one another, just before the kiss breaks. I feel like I was just in heaven.

I see a small smile playing on her lips, as her cheeks are pink. She lays her head on my chest, as I plant a kiss on the top of her head.

''I love you.'' she mumbles. I can't help but feel my stomach fill with butterflies, after hearing those words.

''I love you, too, baby.'' I smile. I feel her hug my waist, as she pulls herself closer to my body.

----

I land on my balcony, after 4 hours of patrolling. I enter my room, closing the window. I then double-tap my web shooter, making the suit form into the watch. I grab my towel and walk into the bathroom.

After I've taken a shower, I dry myself and slip on some comfortable clothes. I walk to my desk and sit down, opening my laptop.

It doesn't take longer than 30 minutes, for me to finish my homework. It's fairly easy. I close my laptop and stand up, stretching my arms.

I go to the elevator and to the common room. When I leave the elevator, I see everyone sitting there, watching TV.

''What are you watching?'' I ask. They all look at me.

''We're watching Hunger Games. Wanna join?'' dad asks, nodding at the TV. I nod and walk over to them.

I sit between my dad and Wanda. I wrap my arms around her, as she cuddles into my chest. I lean against my dad.

I kiss Wanda's head, as I turn my attention to the movie.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's another chapter!

I didn't really know how to finish it, so I hope you like it!

Votes and comments are appreciated!

See ya!