chapter 1

" What are u trying to say"nastu asks with a angry and frustrating look to elefceria

I have a ancient spell that will send you to ur body exactly 20 years back in time and you will have the same magic power and memories said elefceria

Natsu look towards Lucy with a tearing eyes soon Lucy hugged natsu to not blame himself

Natsu asks elefceria what will happen to this time

Elefceria answers that this timeline will be erased but they could stop the incidents caused by ignia by eleminating ignia.

Natsu and Lucy were ready to travel back in time. They said to themselves this time they will protect everyone .

As soons as they were ready both of them were enchanted with a magical spell elefceria tells them to train hard beat ignia

Soon he finishes the spell both natsu and Lucy's consciousness went blank.

After they woke up Lucy notices she is on her home besides there were 13 golden keys in her arm.

Lucy began to wonder what happened to her after she realises she was send back in time along with natsu she began to run around the house but not able to find natsu .

After that she realises that she only had 3 golden key 20 years ago then she tried to open gate of lion loke.

Loke cames and greets Lucy. Lucy asks why she having all the zodiac keys in her hand how did the celestial spirits recognises her.

Loke explains that before elefceria activate the time spell all the celestial world were send back in time and now Lucy woke up in this world celestial king gathered all the zodiac keys to gave it to Lucy.

Lucy after hearing what happened to the celestial world she stood silent after she finished her talking with loke she went to her bed and remember about natsu she wishes to see him again.

After waking up nastu finds himself in fairy tail guild hall leaning on the bar.

His eyes widened to see everyone of his family alive.

Natsu my boy what happened to you why are u crying an familiar voice asked natsu.

After hearing the voice nastu eyes met with master makarof sitting on the second floor.

Nastu however realising that he was send back in time by elefceria realise that he was now twenty year in the past were he was just joined the fairy tail few months ago he answers to master.

" Crying ...oh I was having a bad dream" said natsu to the master.

Nastu looks his family again seeing gray,erza,cana,mira,liassanna,Elfman ,laxus,freed,Cana, evergreen and others.

"Oi flame brains what are you day dreaming about" asked by gray.

Natsu however to the surprise of the guild says " nothing gray just having bad dreams".

This statement made everyone in the guild silence for a minute.

Gray on the other hand schocked to hear natsu telling his name not becoming angry.

Natsu suddenly realises the tension in air that he forgot about his matured self.natsu asks makarof that he wanted to rest a bit in his house.

Makarof however with concerned look tells that" you can go boy but if there is some problem don't hesitate to come to me"

Natsu nods and says "definitely Gramps" with his smirk and goes to his house.

Natsu entered his house and fell over bed and thinks about what happened in the future and thinks back the guild there were a person missing he thinks hard suddenly it hitted that Lucy was not in guild and realise that Lucy still on her house.

Natsu decides that in the morning he will going to take a mission and go to find Lucy.

Next day natsu wakes up and remember about his love( natsu had feeling for Lucy but not able to tell her).

After that natsu went to the guild and took few jobs so no one questions for his disappearance.

Natsu went to the magnolia train station and took the train for the town near the heartfilia mansion.

After he took the train he feel to his motion sickness. After a 5 hrs trip he finally took off the train and went to the city he manages to defeat the bandits without his magic and causing no destruction.

After finishing the job he went on full speed towards heartfilia mansion .

Lucy wake up and went to the shower she dressed and went to her bed and sit down then she slowly remembers the future events.tears started to flow through her cheeks.suddenly she snaps out of it after hearing a explosion.

Lucy ran towards the explosion and a familiar pink hair was seen.she than ran towards the kid and hugged him with tears flowing through her cheeks that she was clamed by the return hug and says " I am really missed you natsu" and the kid said " me too luce".

Then suddenly natsu kissed her and said " for a long time I really wanted to say that I love you "then suddenly another kiss was made and she says" natsu I love you too "

Then jude heartfilia came to the scene and asked Lucy what is going on and who is the kid with pink hair.

Lucy's says " father I wanted to tell you something shall we talk this privately" jude says " ok" the three went to a room and Lucy started to explain what happened on the future and how they were send back in time by elefceria jude jaw dropped hearing the details.

Jude slowing started to talk " well you are saying that you are travelled back in time to became strong and defeat the ignia i believe you Lucy " said jude.

Lucy asks her father that he really believe in lucy jude answers " Lucy I know that you never lie to me"  suddenly she ran towards her father and started to cry.

Lucy says " father I wanted to talk to natsu for a bit " and take natsu towards her room and natsu Lucy started to talk .Lucy said"natsu when I woke up I have all the zodiac keys and the celestial world never changed" natsu responded "same here I can use the lighting,god flame, dragon force, dragon form and all my abilities"

Natsu says in a serious tone" we need to train" Lucy nodes with a ok expression and says that how can we make our comrades powerful she says and natsu surround her waist and says" don't worry luce we can do it" as he says then kisses her she felt warm and productive.then they both walk towards jude and sit

Jude askes what he can do for them.natsu says that he is going to take Lucy with him . jude says he can permit the offer.

Before natsu takes Lucy he wanted her to be happy so he said he will come after 3 month so she can spend some time with her father.

Lucy says " thank you natsu I really wanted to form a bond with my father you know that I always love you" then natsu say"luce I already know that how you affected after tenrou island so I just wanted my love to be happy "

Before leaving the mansion he kissed her and said" I always love you wherever you are"and she reply" me too natsu" then he started to go to magnolia before he left he said " luce train for 3 months" and say goodbye to her.