A small panic in my house.

I shouted at that time with all my strength.

"DADDY! DADDY!"

Tore my thoart in terror, shoke my lifeless father but, there was no reply?

....................

What can I write?

I know all parents are not the same but, some who are special caring, are always favourite to their children in a eay that make them blank like white pages in returning the favour.

Out of thoughts that how can we even payback. Unfortunately, we are empty handed.

Same related to this at that time, my father erased all the suspicious from me before he lost his senses and fainted. As I repeat, he wiped my hands from the evidence, covering his cape in blood too.

 As I repeat, he wiped my hands from the evidence, covering his cape in blood too

Recalling that part, I always felt sinking. As my pen runs on the paper, narrating the incident, it makes my body shiver in pain, bolder of burdens aches my head. I was the reason to be the murder of MY own father.... I almost killed him, draining his body from blood.

Back there hearing my yelling and screams, guards burst into the room where ee both were locked.

Can't believe the room was locked.

I don't actually remember how we got into that locked box. However, watching the door get break down made my sense in it that the door was sealed.

The guards carried away my father the King, rushing out as they were shocked out of their skin about what happened here. On the other hand, I......I was watching them leaving which burst me in tears.
They even requested for maids to stop my tears and rest me in my room.

A small panicking event grew at the side of the great palace. The doctors, maids, servants all rushed into the king's bedroom, speeding in for recovering him. Some were rushing in with new bandages, some ran out with bloody once. Some carried in clean water, others ran out with stained liquid.

Servants ran out with bloody clothes, returning with new onces. Nurses brought out empty bottles of medicines, following in with new one.

The situation was as though, the King had returned from a furious war. On top of it, No one knew how this occurred on him or how he was covered in blood.

My mother was beside my father. Naturally, it was her duty to be by his side at the dark hours. She was worried however, she made sure I had a maid and a servant by my side avoiding me from being alone.

On the other hand, I was just a child. I was small. I didn't know anything. I didn't know what to do or what to say.......
Hearing the two maids comforting me as tgey were beside my bed trying to calm me down but, I kept crying under my blanket.

I cried as loud as I could. Vibrating my chest by my screams. My tears floated from three sides of my eyes. My face was all soaked just by the tiny drops of water. My mouth ran with saliva, didn't care to stop it.
I felt pain all over my body by crying. I felt myself get tearing from each side.

To those who cries alone in their pains, stabbed nights and burning in agony all nighht alone hidden under their blankets..........I say they are the only once who would understand my tears and pain. The condition I  was in.  Cause not any simple person can get the clue if a sour heart easily.....if you are hurted from the inside then only you can feel the cracked person from the outside.....

I would write that in my way.....