I was to be blamed but who would believe

In true form, I was new to these and felt it deeply at my very small age.
The maids beside me only felt sorrow telling each other that he must be attacked by the shockness of viewing his father's conditions adding that he was locked with him. He must have been in terrible situation that's why he's crying so bad.

However..... this wasn't the fact. I knew the truth. I knew all.....
When questions rises who could have attacked the king and locked him with his little son ON his day of birthday in the top tower.......I knew the answer.
The pure truth....crystal clear.

But, yet.....I was scared ....I was horrified....I didn't know what to tell or how to describe.....

If the king died I would be in darkness not understanding who to explain the fact that this was done by me.......who would understand that it was doing of a child.

Adding that some bad sides would take advantage of this, picking flaws paper on me and then separate me from my beloved parnets.....I was scared of all this.

"As going further, this happened before dinner. When dinner bells rang, I rejected it. I didn't dare to move from my position.

The maids called me. Politely shaked me to get up for meal but, the little prince didn't move a centimetre away from the blanket.

The servant tried to pull off my blanket, trying to get me off the bed to the table, but then I yelled in madness."

"GET OFF MEE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! GOOO!" the little prince shouted with all his rage from under the blanket at the maids, startling the two supporters. They could only stare at him and left the bedroom suggesting each other to leave him alone.

"I guess they must have reported my condition to my mother, the queen. Hah....Can't say anything cause maids & servants, all inside my palace were perfect complain boxes. They would go and report everything to my parnets. And I mean everything.
What happened inside the kitchen, in the garden or within the ministers meetings. All would speak on openly to royal leaders."

"Well, it's good that they are informing everything to the leaders, letting them know what's happening in yheir backs but it's kind of annoying too, don't you think?
All your acts and moments are discussed.....OFF! It's too annoying......."

Huhhhh.....well, that was their way."

Why I wrote that they must have reported to the queen because after few minutes my mother came in by a knock."

"Leo....my dear Leo...." called her decent voice.

Ah...that call....my mother's voice. Very soft and warming her voice went down my spine as though a warm milk has been pouring into my mouth in a cold chilled weather. She paced closer to my bed and sat by.
To my surprise, she didn't shake me, pull my blanket or call me, just sat by. 

I didn't understand her way. Maybe this way it gave out chance to the suffering person to take time and come out himself.
Yeah.....I guess she did this way.
Cause when I was under the blanket I didn't feel like to say go away, leave me alone, don't disturb me or you are annoying.

NOPE!

Not any of them. I felt an urgent eagerness to jump out of my blanket and hug my mother, begging for mercy. I felt to cry a lot on her however, to think it deeply at the sametime I thought it useless......

why?

Cause she didn't know what had happened. She doesn't has a slightest clue about the incident. She wasn't available......She was there....

Only darm me and my fatherthen how could I speak to her?

How couldIexpress to her what I am going through?

It will only puzzle and worry. The only one who knew about me was my dad no one else. Which is why....I stayed at my position crying, weepingand all in vain.

Fortunately, nothing went in long cause after the some minute the door blast ooen, quakong me in fear. A maid gotin suddenly apologizing for her attitudes first of all then called out above her exxhaling breathe,
"Your Majesty. The king.....he....he"

I got scared that her next word would be dead or gone....I was ready to faint.

"What's wrong?" Asked the Queen standing up.

"The king......he has awake!!!"