58. Evil

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung hesitantly opened the door. He was pushed inside suddenly, by Minho, who shut the door close behind him after entering himself

"oh my taetae..." Minho says and grabs taehyung's arm, pulling him closer.

Taehyung flinches, gulping and trying to pull himself away.

Minho growls, harshly pulling him towards himself, leaving no space in between them, which makes taehyung whimper.

Minho circles his arms around taehyung's waist, his dirty hands going down towards his hip, groping his ass. Taehyung holds back a sob, gritting his teeth.

"h-hyung" he says, wanted to push Minho off of him. Tears continuosly flowed down his cheeks.

"Oh taetae.....do you remember what I promised you years ago?"

I'll make your life, hell taehyung.

He remembers it-- very well does.

Minho leans down, attaching his lips on taehyung's neck, sucking harshly and biting on the skin.

Taehyung sobs. He remembered the time jungkook gave him a hickey-- that time was so much different than this.

That time he felt heat rising in his cheeks and neck, was somewhat happy and felt a very unknown emotion bubble in him that time, but now.....

....he was only disgusted. Totally disgusted.

Yet, he couldn't beat Minho up or even push him away the way he does to his bullies.

Because Minho wasn't just some stranger who is bullying him-- he was a person who once taehyung looked up to, who he once loved as a brother.

He raises his arms, placing it on Minho's chest, trying to push him away.

Minho breaks away, landing a tight slap on taehyung's face then roughly pinning taehyung's hands on his back, he growls,

"Don't try to stop what I'm doing!"

Minho was going to return to doing what he was doing-- marking taehyung but he heard Ara call for him from downstairs so he let go of taehyung's fragile body, letting him fall on the ground.

"This isn't over." He says, smirking one last time at the shaking boy before turning around to leave.

Taehyung sobbed into his knees, crying and screaming lowly, trying his best to not make any noise and alert anybody.

He heard the soft and muffled ringtone of his phone. He got up, pushing his sheets away and finds his phone there.

He picks it's up and sees that there were more than 30 calls from jungkook.

Jungkook.

Just thinking about him made him want to run to the older and bury himself in his arms and stay there forever.

Jungkook calls him again and he picks it up, wanting to listen to the sweet voice of the older.

"Tae?!"

Taehyung bit his lips, holding back a sob. He was dying to hear his voice and now he was finally hearing it-- his heart did weird flips and it made him feel so much more better.

"K-kookie." He says after composing himself.

"Tae......what is wrong? I can feel your fear and distress, please tell me what is wrong." Jungkook pleads.