THREE

{•}

A few days have passed and it was like everything was going to hell

A few days have passed and it was like everything was going to hell. It's funny because in my head I have a feeling that things getting bad started when I first went to that bar. Never knew though that I would willingly go there again.

Yesterday I went to Dawn's place to pick her up so we could start our shift since she wasn't answering her phone. She wasn't answering her door either so I called for help. When we made it inside we found her dead on her bed.

Our brother Jason was once more a suspect since just that night he was here sleeping with her and the sheriff took him in for questioning. Sookie tried to make me feel better but I couldn't. Jason would never do something like that and now they think he did it.

My night shift had started a few hours ago and I was listening people thoughts along with Sookie trying to find any clue that it might help us. And we did.

Sookie and I stood in front of Bill just outside Merlotte's. ''So, we've been listening to people's thoughts all night, trying to find something that can clear Jason.'' Sookie told Bill who looked at us confused.

''And both Dawn and Maudette used to go to that bar at Shreveport I went.'' I told Bill who looked at me disaprooving my idea already. ''We can go there, and since you know the place Sookie and I can do a bit sniffing around to find out anything we can. I went once, anyway, wasn't that bad.'' I explained.

''So, can you take us?'' Sookie asked.

''Not that we need taking or anything, but because you probably know everyone there.'' I said as a matter of fact. Bill chuckled slightly.

''How about tonight?'' Bill suggested and I looked at him.

''The sooner the better.'' I told him.

''We'll tell Sam we're leaving and then go and change.'' Sookie told him and he nodded.

~

Sookie, Bill and I walked towards the entrance of Fangtasia and Bill had his arm around Sookie's waist. I wore the same dress I had on last night I was here, the red tight one, while Sookie has a white one on. We arrived at the entrance and saw the same lady with blonde hair from last time.

''Well, well, well. Decide you like this place?'' she said and then looked at Bil. ''Bill, haven't seen you in a while.'' she told him.

''I'm mainstreaming.'' he told her.

''Good, who's the doll?'' she asked.