The Hollow Ditch

"Welcome, welcome, welcome, oh welcome!" Sang Mr Jerome.

Mr Jerome was a Shini Gami (god of death); and a very popular one indeed. Usually, Shini Gami's aren't referred to as she or he as they don't have genders but Mr Jerome was what we call a "human fangirl" and liked to be referred to as he/him, as oppose to other Shini Gami's who's pronouns are simply "it" or their name. Mr Jerome had a tall figure and crooked wings and a dirty, pastel pink skin tone. His wings were of a lavender colour and his big eyes popping out of his wrinkled face were jet black. His hair never showed, in fact, we wonder if he's even got any or if he's actually bald under the brown hat he never takes off. His brown hat was his signature piece of clothing; you could spot the guy from a mile away just by his hat. The hat gives off Abraham Lincoln vibes and it sort of looks like that one black hat emoji 🎩 but in brown.
Yeah, yeah you get the picture now.

As Mr Jerome continued singing his welcome song, one of the other Shini Gami's assigned to group AK-47 became severely annoyed. Did you know that when Shini Gami's feel intense anger they sneeze out a dust ball? Crazy, right?

At this point, Moose's irritation towards Mr Jerome's singing turned to rage, "hu-hu-hu-CHOOO!"

Just like Mr Jerome and all Shini Gami's, Moose was also extremely tall and had crooked wings. However, unlike Mr Jerome's dirty, pastel pink skin tone, Moose had a bright, yellow colour of skin with beige wings which looked like they were on the verge of falling of his hunched spine. Moose had dark blue braces, which was quite peculiar for a Shini Gami but Moose wore them with style.

The yellow colour of Moose's skin matched the yellow teeth imprisoned by his mouth and crusty lips. The Shini Gami lord had actually nicknamed Moose "The yellow Satan" because of his 3 main yellow aspects: his yellow skin tone, his yellow teeth and let me not forget about his yellow, frizzy hair, YELLOW not blonde, don't get confused my friend.

Moose also liked to be referred to as he/him; not for the same reasons as Mr Jerome though. The reason why Moose wanted to be called he/him is simply because he found being called an "it" quite offensive as ANYONE would, to be fair. The thing is, most Shini Gami's just don't care but Moose always considered his importance above any other Shini Gami's so therefore, he took offence to the term "it". Mr Jerome, Moose and Delila were the only Shini Gami's with proper pronouns, I guess you could say they were the fussiest. Oh and what a coincidence it was, the 3 most fussy gods of death were assigned to the same group this time round. Mr Jerome, Moose and Delila had all been assigned to be the rulers of AK-47. All the groups that had come and go, had been assembled, dis-assembled and re-assembled, were all labelled after guns. How spectacular is that, right?

Delila began showing everyone around what was called The Hollow ditch, think of it as what you would call the living room in your house. Bahahaha, LIVING room, how ironic is that? Delila had silky, long, straight black hair with bangs and small, pretty, human like, turquoise eyes. She was known as the prettiest Shini Gami; not the worst title to have, am I right? Delila had a dark brown skin tone with transparent wings. She looked like more of a fairy than a Shini Gami, hence why she was considered the most beautiful god of death. She wore this feathery, white gown adding to her fairy status. Although she WAS tall, she was the shortest out of all the Shini Gami's making her the closest to a humans height; in human measurements she was about 5,9. I guess you could call her a Victoria Secret model since she's the same height as most of them. An interesting and presumably funny fact about Delila is that she didn't always have 2 wings. I mean of course she started out with 2 wings, but there was a time when she only had 1 wing. The exact reason why she only had 1 wing for a while is unknown but rumour has it that she had a little thing (wink) (wink) with the lord of the Shini Gami realm. Turns out it didn't turn out all romancy and the lord got angry at her and ended up ripping one of her wings off. Well, what a beautiful Shini Gami love story right there.