Ranae Ree

" Don't you think it's a little unfair how Ranae had to go to The RR with the others, even though she didn't get a fair test like the rest of them? " Mr Jerome asked Delila.

There was no way for Ranae to get the test right since her name wasn't even on the form. Therefore, she couldn't circle her own name which was the only way to even receive a Heaven Pass.

" Well, it serves her right for interrupting me. She really should learn to keep those eyes in one place."
Delila viciously giggled.

" Cmon now, all she did was roll her eyes. Is the simplicity of someone's eye movement to determine their after life? " Mr Jerome added.

Moose joined the conversation, " Oh please. The girl deserved it, considering what she did when she was on earth. You guys really didn't bother to read the files on the humans, did you? Am I the only one who did their homework? And they call ME the lazy Shini Gami, pftttt. "

Delila responded, " Actually, I had a valid reason for not reading the files on the humans. I was cleaning the feathers on my gown. I also know why Mr Jerome had no time to read the files , he was too busy stalking that human girl, Melanie. "

Moose chuckled, " KHKHKHRRRR, Jerome you really do spend way too much time in the human realm. "

Mr Jerome sighed, " ah, I do don't I? I just love seeing Melanie. Her friends call her Mel, how adorable. "

Delila rolled her eyes, " Let's not waste anymore time now, we still have one human to go. "

You're probably wondering what Ranae did that was so bad, or you might not care, but.... i'll tell you anyways.

" Ranae! Wait up, my class changed so I'm in your one now." Vallery said.

" You don't say. I wonder how you persuaded Mr Levard to change your class. I heard he's a tough one to persuade. " Ranae said.

" Ranae, we don't talk about that, " Vallery replied.

Both the girls started giggling and then made their way to class. Ranae had now took a seat, she sat in the second last row of the classroom. Behind her sat a chubby girl with un kept hair, severe acne and cheap looking clothes. Her name was Ellie.

" Hey Ranae, you're hair looks really pretty, " stated Ellie in an admiring and friendly tone.

Ranae proceeded to respond, " Ew, it speaks."

Shortly after this comment, the whole class started laughing making Ellie feel embarrassed and
uncomfortable.

After that day, Ellie became Ranae's new bullying victim. Ranae victimised many girls at her school and affected their lives and mental health. Turns out, she affected Ellie's life the most.

The bell had gone and the students started heading to the cafeteria. Ranae and her whole group of friends, which not only included the pretty girls but also the popular guys, decided to sit at Ellie's table.
One of Ranae's friends decided this was the perfect time to mock Ellie,

" Yo Ellie, do a wrist reveal for us "

" Jordan shhhh, her favourite show is 13 reasons why, don't tempt her," Ranae said in a bitchy and mocking tone.

Everyone started laughing. Ranae continued to make snarky comments,

" I used to go to the same swimming class as her, I saw her getting changed once, her arms have more cuts on them than my mom's chopping board. " Ranae said this extremely loudly so that everyone could hear. Everyone bursted out laughing and adding on more and more comments.

That same day was the day Ellie committed suicide.

It is one thing to take a life, it's another to be the reason someone takes a life; especially their own.