•1•

"Love are you all packed?" Siyeon calls from downstairs. Jiu wipes the sweat off her forehead before shouting back a. "Yes I'm going" Jiu Manages to go downstairs whilst siyeon opens the door for both of them to exit.

The two makes their way to the elevator holding hands with their free one and holding onto their own luggage on the other. For the both of them it didn't make things any easier specially after the walking incident.

It just made them rethink their entire love life. The thought Do I really love her? Comes across both their minds and that's not supposed to be the case. Everything was supposed to be happy like a fairy tail specially in the first days.

Jiu thought of it that way and so did Siyeon and everyday they ask themselves. What happened?.

Siyeon became quite distant with Jiu and the older keeps on beating herself up for slipping on just one thing however she can't get Yoohyeon off her head. It's like yoohyeon was running back and forth from her head to her heart.

Siyeon on the other hand became distant because of the fact that she's trying to talk with sua again. It's not cheating right?. The two then exits the hotel entering a cab where they both kept their distance the middle sit being very vacant.

The driver even thought the two were friends that fought because of the fact that the they never uttered a word after leaving the hotel.

While

"Aish! Seriously babe stop it already" Yoohyeon pushes sua away since the older was tickling yoohyeon non stop.

"I'm so bored though!!" Sua whined looking straight at yoohyeon's eyes. The look in the latter's eyes made yoohyoen shake her head standing up from their now shared bed.

"No no no We just fucked like minutes ago I'm tired and sensitive" Yoohyeon raises a finger as sua frowns.

"Fine fine how about hugs then?" Sua suggested while yoohyeon was putting clothes back on. The older admired the work she did on yoohyeon's body.

The hickeys, red Hand prints, and scratch marks on yoohyeon's back is just a masterpiece in sua's eyes.

And so did yoohyeon's work but minus the red hand prints. "You can stop staring at my body now" Yoohyeon jokingly say making sua laugh.

"Pfft Please my body is hotter" Sua rolls her eyes before laying back down in their bed tucking her naked body under the covers.

"Yoohyeon unnie!! Sua unnie!!!" Gahyeon calls from the outside making yoohyeon sigh as she was just about to get back on their bed.

"Get dressed babe it might be important since Gahyeon never visits" Yoohyeon says kissing sua's forehead before going downstairs to open the door for the younger.

Yoohyeon opens the door for the younger girl. "hey unnie get dressed we're going to the airport" Gahyeon shows her the new car keys since she bought a new car giving the old one to handong.

(Handong's car)

(Handong's car)

(Gahyeon's car)

(Gahyeon's car)

"You didn't tell me you're rich" Yoohyeon was surprised at the car she saw. $159,000 worth. Yoohyeon can just imagine having a car like that. "Yah Don't underestimate a lee If my sister can be a CEO of course I can be a Doctor as well" Gahyeon explained making the older stare at her.

"You never tell me anything" Sua then goes downstairs in casual clothing greeting gahyeon with a bear hug. "Hello to you too unnie seems like you had a very good day" Gahyeon saw the hickeys on sua's neck that she didn't even bother covering.

Yoohyeon excuses herself with a blush spreading on her cheeks while she rushes upstairs to get dressed.

"Where's handong?" Sua questioned after pulling away. "In the car she's actually waiting for you" Gahyeon answered prompting the older to laugh before going to gahyeon's car.

"Hey sua unnie" Handong opens the door for sua to enter. "Handongggg~" Sua happily sits beside handong hugging her tightly swarming the younger with kisses.

"I get it I get it" Handong manages to pull sua away who was grinning. "So How's it going with Gahyeon? Is my baby treating you well?" Sua curiously says interested in hearing what's happening between the two best friends.

The two clearly is in love with each other even sua and Yoohyeon wants to bang their head in a hard surface because of how frustrated they are on handong and gahyeon's situation. "I don't know if I should" Handong lowers her head as sua sighs shaking her head.

"Handong who gives their friends a $414,810 car just because you're using public vehicles to go to work?" Sua deadpanned staring at Handong's eyes her hands in the chinese girl's jaw softly holding it.

"Seriously Gahyeon just confess to her after the airport thing on whoever we are going to pick up I swear to god if you don't confess I'm going to lose my mind" Yoohyeon says closing the door behind her.

"But Still unnie I can't she might n-" Yoohyeon cuts her off with a chuckle. "She might not like me back and she must have like somebody else already. Gahyeon, snap out of it handong is clearly interested in you even before you gifted her a goddamn $414,810 car. I mean are you secretly part of a mafia group or something? You never bought me a car before let alone a 415 thousand car" Gahyeon sighs as they both made their way to the car.

Gahyeon being the driver for today and yoohyeon in the passenger sit. In the middle of driving all they did was party inside. There were some chips in the car that thankfully wasn't spoiled so they decided to eat it while telling stories and singing just a fun time.

"Gays we have arrived in our destination" Gahyeon jokingly says opening all the doors as they exit the car entering the airport.

On the other hand

Jiu and Siyeon were holding hands waiting for Gahyeon. "I never thought I'll miss going back to our home" Jiu says while siyeon breaks out into a smile kissing the back of her wife's hand.

Both feeling their hearts were about to burst but it wasn't because they were together.

It's because..

"Welcome back Jiu and Siyeon unnie!!!"

They will meet Yoohyeon and Sua again.