•5•

"So what your saying me is my step sister Gahyeon is dating Handong which is your ex girlfriend?" Siyeon met dami in a park in the middle of the night.

"Are you sure they are dating? I know my sister she wont do something like that to you her best friend" Siyeon was quite suspicious which made dami side eye the older.

"The way they look at each other is the way I looked at Handong before it cant be just platonic friendship" Dami says in disbelief. "Did they disclose it to you?" Siyeon asked again making dami sigh.

"No" She muttered quite inaudible for siyeon. "Huh?" Siyeon leaned in a bit to hear dami.

The younger took a deep breath before saying a clear. "No".

Siyeon lets out a chuckle patting dami's shoulder. "Then they are just friends Gahyeon would never do that to a best friend specially you the one she cherishes most take it from her sister" Siyeon then stands up waving goodbye at Dami before leaving to drive back home.

FlashBack

"I swear Sua's dating someone already" Siyeon says feeling defeated.

"Are you sure unnie? I mean that girl seems to be very much interested with you" Yoohyeon says.

Here she goes ranting to yoohyeon the girl she rejected because of the girl by the name of Sua she met.

Thankfully yoohyeon didn't mind because she herself loves her best friend and siyeon knew that.

"She's been very distant with me and she's always talking with the other people but with me it's only for business could it be she lied to me about being single?" Siyeon started to doubt sua making yoohyeon laugh.

"Did sua tell you that she is already seeing someone?" Yoohyeon questioned looking at siyeon.

"Then maybe she is telling the truth Sua base on how you describe her. The girl would never lie to you hit your shot she's clearly having a conflict between herself and usually it's because of feelings trust me I once had that phase" Yoohyeon then stands up patting siyeon's shoulder.

Before going back to where her and jiu's dorm was.

Flashback Ended

"Damn siyeon snap out of it" Siyeon pushes her thoughts away starting to drive back home quite sobered up.

"Sua this doesn't feel right are you sure your okay with what happened?" Yoohyeon stops sua from going further down on her.

The older sighs tears clearly visible in her eyes as she stares into yoohyeon's eyes. "I'm sorry" Yoohyeon hugs sua tightly ignoring the way the latter's body was pressed up against her.

"You don't have to feel sorry" Yoohyeon gently says as tears started escaping her eyes as well. Both crying silently whilst holding each other.

Feelings. If only I could stop feeling this Sua and yoohyeon thought both just staying silent letting the ac do all the sound.

On the other hand Siyeon just got back home seeing jiu was in the kitchen taking in her third soju clearly drunk as hell.

"Love what are you doing?" Siyeon worriedly goes up to jiu to get a closer look at her wife who had swollen eyes and dried up tears.

"Drinking What does it look like?" Jiu slurred drinking her last shot. "That's enough lets get you to bed" Siyeon tries to hold jiu but she ended up getting push by her own wife.

The younger didn't think much of it because Jiu is clearly drunk. With hardwork and dedication siyeon managed to place jiu to bed and changed of clothes.

Siyeon ended up having sweat aggressively leave her body. I guess a shower wont hurt Siyeon got a towel and an oversize t shirt with pj's going inside the bathroom afterwards.

Her heart dropped when she saw a sharp blade in the sink covered with small drops of blood. Siyeon forgot about showering as she goes straight beside jiu taking a look at both her wrist.

Nothing? Now the latter was confused since jiu was quite a heavy sleeper when drunk siyeon decided to move jiu a bit to see her back and there she saw the back of jiu's neck was cut thankfully not fatal and just a small cut.

It clearly is from the blood. Siyeon lowly gasp tears brimming down her eyes.

What's happening to you jiu?.