•2•

Sua and yoohyeon froze on their spot whilst holding each other's hands. Somehow it became comfort for the two of them yet the feelings they tried hard to forget just resurfaced.

Their hardwork ended up being in vain. Jiu hesitantly walks towards yoohyeon and so did Sua.

Thankfully Gahyeon and Handong went to buy some drinks for everyone before leaving the airport.

"Jiu unnie" Yoohyeon's voice wavers as the older's glance softened. "Your...dating sua?" Jiu curiously asked feeling her heart shatter.

Is this what Yoohyeon felt? Jiu's hands tremble unable to embrace yoohyeon afraid that her feelings would just show in front of so many people.

"Unnie..." Yoohyeon wanted to explain but deep inside her she knows explaining would just make things more complicated than it is.

"Bora" Siyeon's voice was more desperate than jiu's. "Please siyeon...don't call me by that name. W-we're nothing but mere acquaintances now" Sua tries her best to prevent herself from crying.

Seeing how vulnerable siyeon is in front of her. The older of the two clenched her first trying her best not to just hug siyeon while her wife is busy talking with the one she's dating.

"O-oh" Siyeon bit her lip her vision getting blurry. "It's really over for.... us?" Siyeon continued staring straight into sua's eyes that showed nothing.

It's either sua has been good in hiding or Siyeon is just an emotional wreck to even try reading Sua's emotions.

"We had our talk before you went to italy. I'm sorry siyeon but you left me hanging alone when there was still an us" Sua pats siyeon's shoulder that was subtly trembling.

While Yoohyeon sighs glancing at sua who was talking to siyeon. Even if it's not jiu The thought back before her first love and the one she had a fling even got married suddenly came across her mind.

"Woah what's up with the atmosphere?" Gahyeon questioned holding a case filled with different types of soda's.

Handong knew that it's better to leave the four alone so she announces. "Let's go back to my place" They all agreed to it.

Yoohyeon and Jiu was in handong's car that was driven by her chauffeur while the other four went to gahyeon's car.

"Will they be okay?" Sua asked gahyeon worriedly which made the youngest inside the car chuckle. "They'll be fine we will meet them in handong's place".

"Yooh are you sure you know how to drive this thing?" Jiu anxiously asked fastening her seatbelt.

"Sit back and relax" Yoohyeon stared the engine before starting to drive in a very fast motion as if she's racing with other cars.

"Yah!! Kim yoohyeon" Jiu shouts as she holds onto her dear life. Yoohyeon smirked focusing on the road since she only has a few seconds to react by how fast she was driving.

Not until police cars started trialling behind them. Thank god the license plate isn't stamped yet Yoohyeon says putting more pressure on the gear.

Jiu's heart starts beating faster than the car itself as yoohyeon starts to take turns and detours just to get away from the cops.

Finally the older lets go of the nervously feeling when she heard yoohyeon laugh loudly.

For the first time the two started to feel like teenagers again as they laughed together trying to get away from the five police cars that was trailing behind them.

Soon after Gahyeon parked her car peacefully as the two people Named sua and siyeon in the back seat were silent the whole ride.

Whilst The people in front of them tries their best to hold their laugh. "Hoo! Feels like I was divided by a great wall of china back there" Gahyeon says as Handong chuckled opening the door to her house.

"Where's yoohyeon?" Sua asked looking behind them. Siyeon glanced at sua feeling defeated already.

I'm here so why find someone else? Siyeon thought as Gahyeon pulls siyeon inside the house.

"Oh my god Yoohyeon" Jiu and yoohyeon laughed as they both exit the car clinging onto each other like drunk people.

"I haven't experienced that in ages" Jiu continued as yoohyeon opens the unlocked door to see the four girls looking at them.

"Your laughing was heard from here" Handong says signalling yoohyeon to check on sua who had her head low.

Yoohyeon's smile faded as she pulls away from jiu. Little did the younger know how much that pained jiu.

To get back to the reality that Jiu is married to someone else. It's not that she regretted marrying siyeon.

Up until this day she hates herself for this way. Siyeon loves me so Why can't i love her back the same way? Jiu sits beside siyeon making her wife lean an arm for her to rest on.

The guilt resurfacing again. Meanwhile sua and Yoohyeon went outside just to get some fresh air.

"Had fun back there?" Sua asked kinda jealous not because yoohyeon was with jiu instead it was because Sua will never get to feel the happiness she felt with siyeon again whilst yoohyeon held sua's hands kissing both of them. "It will be alright we're not going back to our messed up state" Yoohyeon reassured the older pulling sua in giving her the best comforting hug she can give.

"I wont let that happen" Yoohyeon slides her hand smoothly through sua's hair as she leans her head on top of the older.

"Thank you" Sua felt thankful for yoohyeon to be there with her.

Atleast I have one thing I never regretted doing.