•3•

Night passed and finally Yoohyeon and sua were home watching a movie both in silence.

Gahyeon and Handong were still in handong's place eating some sweets while talking to each other.

And Jiu is with Siyeon in bed having sex very rough one to be exact both taking their pent up pain and anger out on each other.

"Hey Gahyeonie" Handong starts another topic making the younger look at her.

"Have you kissed someone?" The older continued making Gahyeon blush. "W-what?!" Gahyeon choked on her own spit whilst Handong looks away not giving Gahyeon an answer. 

"I-I...

"I told you I was trying to talk to her about business" Siyeon frustratedly says taking her phone out of jiu's hand since right after their session siyeon went to go shower only to come back to jiu teary eyed looking at siyeon's phone reading through her messages that was sent to sua.

"It didn't look like that siyeon and you know that" Jiu's voice broke as siyeon runs a hand through her hair sighing heavily. "Where are you going?" Jiu continued seeing her wife get a leather jacket from their wardrobe. 

"I need to take a w-" Jiu cuts siyeon off by pulling her into a hug both their hearts ache mixed emotions coming to them. Hurt? Angered? Jealous? Happy? those type of emotions are so hard for the both of them to decipher. 

"I'm sorry" Jiu repeated even though it was not even her fault in the first place. "I'm sorry love please don't leave" Siyeon's tears starts to fall down her face as they both cried jiu holding to siyeon tightly afraid to let go. 

Heartache?. 

"Babe are you okay?" Sua questioned seeing yoohyeon was spaced out looking at the window from their bedroom both covered in the thick comforter. "Yeah I just feel like my heart is heavy" Yoohyeon glanced at sua her smile was small but the older didn't mind. 

"Come here" Sua pulls yoohyeon gently by the arm. The younger landed on sua's chest whilst the older plays with yoohyeon's hair humming a gentle song to calm the younger down. Something Jiu has always done for yoohyeon back then. 

The heartache was still there even the feelings but yoohyeon told herself that she wants to be happy even if it is not jiu and she's keeping her word. 

"How about you?" Yoohyeon asked looking up at sua who had a small smile as well. "Surprisingly I feel the same" Sua honestly told the latter. 

"I'm going to the academy later" Sua informs yoohyeon. "Can I join?" The latter questioned making the older laugh. "Of course you can" a sheepish grin appears on sua's face. "I mean my body can do more than just make you feel good" Yoohyeon replied leaning in. 

Sua closes the gap between them as the younger straddles sua's lap the blanket both covering their bodies that are pressed up on each other. 

"Look who's excited" Sua teases after pulling away feeling her leg being covered by yoohyeon's wetness. 

"I swear I placed it here somewhere" Gahyeon starts looking all over the house whilst Handong just got out of the bathroom her hair being wrapped in a towel. 

"Are you okay?" The older questioned making Gahyeon stand up straight. "Yeah yeah I'm fine I just cant find where my diary is" Gahyeon sighs frustrated by the sudden situation. 

Anxious if handong could have found it and hid it because all her feelings were poured into that single diary.

"I'll help" Handong hangs the towel to the couch about to hep Gahyeon yet the latter had back hugged the Chinese girl before saying. "It's okay unnie can we go eat outside right now? I'm kind of hungry" Gahyeon offered as Handong finds it quite suspicious however she still nodded. 

"My treat" Handong says once they both got inside her car. "Yeyyy thank you" Gahyeon celebrates not noticing how handong was admiring her from the side with hearts forming in her eyes. 

"Love I'm sorry" Siyeon hugs jiu who was facing the other way after a complete hour of pure silence. "Please talk to me" The younger's guilt was eating her out rather speedily. The same words that she had said to sua was now being used again for jiu. 

"I know I did something wrong and I really do feel so guilty about it please talk to me love I don't want us to sleep like this" Siyeon muttered nuzzling her head on jiu's back. "Please" Siyeon continued. 

Jiu who really has a soft heard turned around kissing siyeon roughly. "What?" Siyeon managed to say between the rough bites from jiu. "Shut up" and that was exactly what siyeon did.

Secrets •Jiyoo•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें