Chapter 1

Breaking news X has struck again. This morning, a body was found in a body bag by two female joggers walking along the Mountain River. They called the police immediately. At the scene, the police found out that it was the 20-year-old managing director Kevin Clark. After the body was examined by forensics, they concluded that the 20-year-old of X was pressed under water several times until he was completely weakened. Then an X was carved on his forehead, then he was placed in a body bag and then thrown into the water. His hands and feet were connected, so Kevin Clark had no way to get out of the bag and had to drown miserably.

Point of view: Frederick Smith

After the head of department turns off the TV, he turns to us. And again, we did not find any clue that could help us find X, and no evidence was found on the body. As well as in the body bag, you could not find anything."

X has been killing countless people for 1 year and 2 months, and I was released from the psychiatric hospital to help the police. I can still remember exactly who the first victim of X was. It was an ordinary 39-year-old man, nothing that could explain why he was so beaten up. The man was exposed to all chemicals on his face and body. The 39-year-old was injected with all the drugs and poisons and other things you could not figure out. You could not figure out the man's identity, everything was completely burned, there was not even any teeth or hair left, nothing you could take to find out the DNA. The blood of the man could no longer be called blood, because the substance that was in him could not be fully explored. There was not a single drop of blood left to help the police identify the body. The forensics as well as researchers tried everything possible, unsuccessfully. The only thing that was recognizable was the big X on the body. When I read the article, I could not believe my eyes. When I heard about this murder, I became alert and began to investigate secretly. But in psychiatry, it is not exactly easy to get information, but it is not impossible. Then one day the police came into my room and asked me to help them with this case.

Review

As soon as the police stepped into my room, I knew they came for X. It was only a matter of time before they came to me, and countless bodies have been found for eight months. Each of them was marked with an X.

"The head of the SIOC (Special Investigation Of Crimes) stepped in." I am sure you have heard of X. "I want you on my team."

It was only a matter of time before the police showed up. "I get up and open a secret compartment. How is it possible that within 8 months they have more notes together than we have? " Henry Rickson, the head of the SIOC looked at me in amazement. Unfortunately, I was restricted here otherwise I could have had more information. But now I will have the opportunity to access files, photos and more, not Mr. Rickson. " Pack your things and follow me outside." Under my bed I pulled out a suitcase. "He seemed to want to say something but left it at that.

Review End

In half a year we could solve many murders, only X remained a mystery. I was able to create more information for myself during this half year, but I also stayed on the Dam. Whether it was a woman or a man, I could not see any patterns of behavior. Not even a sample of the accident locations was missing, nor could I find any reason why X did, it seemed that X was a ghost. Many police precincts such as the FBI, the CSI, which were initially still determined to help in the search for X, have given up...