Chapter 3

Point of view: Frederick Smith

While the IT department examines the phone for important information, we go to the head's office to report.

We take a seat in the office and tell him what we have so far and hope for new information.

After 30 minutes

A knock on the door, keeps our conversation within! " Mr. Collins and Mr. Anderson, two geniuses of their trade enter. In one hand, Mr. Collins holds the found phone and in the other, a bunch of sheets. First, a lot of the files on his mobile phone were deleted by the signal disturber, which should not be possible. Fortunately, we were able to recover some photos, videos as well as messages and the phone register. Most of the messages he sent to a car company, his last phone call was just before 10:00. He called a woman named Clarisse Hudson, who has been married for 3 years, "Sit down! "The two take a seat and spread the leaves across the table. Many have screenshots of conversations, each of which is signed with a Scorpio. When making the messages, we noticed that many of the messages are signed with a scorpion. Unfortunately, we cannot figure out what is in those messages, because it seems you're using extra codes." Explains Mr. Anderson. „In any case, this woman, whom you can recognize here in these photos, is his wife. "How is it that the woman has never appeared here at the station, "it seems that the two are in a relationship crisis. "It would be an advantage if Ms. Hudson showed up here. She seems to me to be a suspect person, we should interrogate her, maybe she knows something we don't know." I think out loud. Thank you, Mr. Collins, and Mr. Anderson you can go. Mr. Brown, please go to Ms. Hudson and bring her here immediately." He asks Mr. Brown. The three people leave the office. At least now we have a lead, let us hope we can stop these murders and find X.

After an hour, Mr. Brown comes to the precinct with Ms. Hudson. Good day Ms. Hudson, my name is Frederick Smith, I would ask you to follow me. "Ms. Hudson just nods and glances at my partner, I see something happened? " I ask. When I got to her place, there were packed suitcases all over the house. "I nod to him briefly to signal him that I have understood.

In the interrogation room

Ms. Hudson sits across from me, and I have asked Mr. Collins to conduct this interrogation alone with her. I will now ask you a few questions about your husband and I ask you to answer my questions honestly. "I explain the rule to her.

"Why haven't you contacted the police yet? "

"I don't care about him, I'm glad he's dead, whoever did this has my biggest thanks."

"So, you didn't kill him, or how can I understand, could you explain in more detail why you're happy? "

"I would have divorced him a long time ago if he hadn't threatened me."

"What did he have on you?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Do you know anything about this sign?" I keep the photos of the talks.

She looks around nervously.

"It looks like you know something, I would be very grateful if you could tell me something about it."

"I can't, if they find out I said something, you're going to kill me."

"Who are they?"

"I can't do it."

"If you want, I can turn off the cameras and voice recording."

I will turn it off.

„He was involved in crooked business. One evening I overheard a conversation. Someone is hunting down members of that gang he was in. That's all I know."

"Thank you, you can leave, if you want, I can give you an escort."

"Please, I would be happy, I would feel safer."

"Now I understand why you packed your bags; the police will accompany you to your destination." I assure you.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

We leave the interrogation; my partner comes to meet us.