chapter 2: the kidnapper

A/N: sorry for it being so late a lot happened

------------------
3 years later

Izuku was walking to the dojo with katsuki who normally watches him fight on a Friday. Katsuki decide to go through the alley way 

Izuku:"Kacchan are you sure we should go this way....it's just so...ummm creepy" izuku was holding on to the end  of katsuki's jumper.

Katsuki:"yes I'm sure nothing bad is gonna happen we'll just walk through here and we'll be at the back of the dojo the Mr Tadashi will let us in". Katsuki started marching through the alley without a care in the world.

Izuku kept on trembling he had a bad feeling in his stomach like something bad was going to happen and he hated it.

Izuku: "k-kacchan please hurry up I wanna get out if here"  izuku begged but katsuki just huffed and carried onarching through the alleyway, izuku's fight or flight instincts were going haywire he wanted to run somewhere that's not the alleyway.

Izuku whimpered as they carried on walking through the alley not knowing the danger at the end of the alley.

Izuku:"Kacchan I really don't like this I feel like something bad is going to happen let's just turn around please!" He started getting overwhelmed with the emotions he was feeling.

Katsuki:"no way izu we're nearly at the end of the road there's no point of turning around just to go the long way, we're gonna end up being late for your lesson and remember what AllMight says. Plus Ultra! Right? So we're gonna do just that nerd." Katsuki pumped his arm in the air and carried on marching down the alley holding Izuku's hand.

???:"it seems the kid has a friend what should I do?"

???2:"just get the kid we need with the green hair or we'll not just you ends up getting punished by the boss just deal with the other kid knock him out or whatever!"

???:"tch..I'll do that then."

Katsuki and izuku were at the end of the alley and were about to run to the dojo until a man in black stepped in their way.

Katsuki:"HEY OLD MAN MOVE OUT OF THE WAY WERE TRYNA GET TO SOMEWHERE!" Izuku knew something bad was gonna happen but what could a quirkless deku do to stop any of this.

???:"I'll move out of the way if you give me the kid next to you." Katsuki didn't like that and held onto izuku as tight as he could.

Katsuki:"HELL NO WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT HIM!" The man in black started to get very annoyed so he pulled a gun out and shot katsuki with a tranquil dart that knocked him out while Izuku was shock from earlier and knocked him out too and grabbed him.

???: "damn kid making that harder then it should of been. Damn it boss gonna kill me if I don't hurry back!" The man in black ran into the black abyss and teleported to his boss's base with Izuku over his shoulder.

TBC once again sorry for the vertical very late update