Alankritha

Chapter-66

(Alankritha)

 // Here is a big update for all the readers, this chapter contains a little violence and people who get easily offended please dont read it.Do comment if you like it.//

“Sir… Let us start moving it’s getting late.” Boat man shouted while we were still playing in the mid sea.

Travelling is the best cure for any disease. It relents the ravishing beauty of nature and unveils the hidden happiness in your soul. Blue sky on the top, downy waves of water beneath and friends who are your life around you, what else can I ask my life for?

Though I am contended with everything but my friend John is bringing creeps to my heart. His frightening behaviour was slowly and steadily increasing. While we all are enjoying in water he sat down with his face turned towards the other side.  

“Sir, please make it fast, waves increase as it gets dark.” Boat man said.

“Okay Okay we are done. Aj lets go up.” Din shouted and all of us got on to the boat slowly as the boat became much slippery.

As soon as I got into the boat I sprinkled a little water on John’s face but his reaction was zilch.

I sat down quietly to the other side of boat and John’s attitude definitely turned most mysterious to all of us.

We reached the shore very soon as the tides slowly became furious.

“We are getting late and I guess we need to leave” Priya said.

“Why don’t you stay for lunch?” Din asked.

“We bunked our college and it is already late Din, we have to leave. And I guess you people are leaving tomorrow right? It is so painful to miss all this fun. But still we will have some good time tomorrow.” Priya said holding Din’s hand.

“You guys are really sweet, see you tomorrow!” Anjali said and we left them until they find some taxi.

All of us started walking to resort while I and Din walking behind John and Raghu.

“I am really worried about John.” I said looking into Din’s eyes.

“I was initially not worried but the circumstances are provoking me to feel that John is possessed.” Din said and the very instance I was locked in fear. First reason is not that my friend is possessed but the reason is to sleep along with a person who is possessed in the same room.

“Let’s adjust for today Aj, as tomorrow we will be leaving.” Din said coolly but the real pain to share a room with a person who is possessed is unexplainable.

“Inky pinky ponkyyyy……. Father had a donkeyyyy…… Donkey died father cried … Inky Pinky Ponkyyyyyy.” I could hear this song in the creepiest voice that I can ever hear.

I left my 3 friends and started to walk a little away from resort.

John was singing this song last night and he also said a girl’s name.. I cant remember her name..

“Arpitha.. Ashmitha..”  I was searching for name and suddenly,cold wind blooming from my ear shouted  

“Alankritha…”

I suddenly looked sideways but I dint find anyone. I started walking towards the voice and found watchman of resort. I stopped him and asked,

“Who is Alankritha? Where does she stay?”

He gave me an uncanny look and pointed towards a small outhouse beside the resort.

I started walking towards it and the song now was increasing in tone.