HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS: CULMINATION

// Guys!! Adjust your vocal chords as it is Aj’s Pov ;) //

CHAPTER- 56

(HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS: CULMINATION)

“Nisha’s father called me yesterday night. How can this all happen bro ? You were with me and her father bombarded on me saying that you and I are doing this. The most ruinous thing is even Nisha said that it’s your voice. Why is all this happening bro? We were not even in touch with her from past 1 year and suddenly why is this happening bro.” John was on a continuous note without any break in his voice.

“That’s okay john, take a break. Let us sort it out ourselves.”

“But , who is doing all this bro ?” John shouted enough loudly that I kept the receiver a feet away from my ear and still could hear very clearly.

“That is what is killing my brain from last night John, come down to my home. Let’s sort it out.”

“Okay, Aj see you in another 10 minutes.” Saying he hanged up the phone.

I sat down on my bed and went into introspection of my past with my hands on my head. I noticed my mommy walking around me in the act of fetching things. But indeed she was still afraid of what is happening with me.

I slowly adjusted myself and rested down on bed. With my brain still repeating Nisha’s last few words, I closed my eyes tight and a tear ran down my temple.

Teacher, Madhav is copying ,” Nisha shouted.

“Madhav, did you copy ?” Teacher asked

“No, teacher I just asked scale. Nisha is blind she can’t even see what I am doing.”

“Phaatt….!! (A solid slap landed on madhav’s  face) . Say sorry to Nisha” Teacher said.

“ Why should I say, I will never do that.” Madhav replied.

“Sit down on floor and write your exam then,” saying teacher pulled madhav down on to the floor.

 “I will not sit down, why should I sit ?”Madhav replied obscenely.

“Then leave your paper and get lost of my sight.”

He shredded the paper into two pieces and threw it on teachers desk, looking at Nisha he said “ I will see your end.”

 I woke up with sweat forming bubbles on my forehead. MADHAV!! I repeated his name. I met this guy after Nisha’s misconception in school and said him everything. But I felt that he was not convinced. Madhav always hated me because of my high reputation in school and twice I won against him as school group captain.

“Is he the person, who is calling Nisha?” my mind was sure at that moment.

All of a sudden I was disturbed by someone honking out of my home. It was john.

“Bro! I guess it is Madhav.” I said without waiting even a single minute.

“What? Do you really think it’s Madhav ?”

“Don’t you remember Madhav shredded his paper and left classroom becaouse of Nisha . And he always had a cold war with us ?”

“Yes bro! You solved the puzzle like Sherlock Holmes in a petite time.” Saying he winked his eye.

“Do you really think we can give him a tight warning or we need Raghu?” John asked.

//Raghu: Tall guy who knuckled down the person on picnic day. //

  “No John, Not this time, he will definitely smash this fellow completely.”

“You just keep quite Aj, its not time to show generosity on anyone. Its not you or me who are suffering, its Nisha who is suffering.”

John immediately dialled Raghu and within 10 minutes Raghu was in front of us. John said him everything and we three went to meet Madhav.

*****

“Madhav, whatever you are doing is not right.” John said as when we went to meet him while he was smoking near a small shop.

“Yes John, smoking is injurious but still I am unable to leave it.”

“I am not talking about smoking Madhav and you don’t need to be funny in words as already you look like a joker.”

“Mind your words Johnson baby, and why did you people came down to meet ….” He was still saying while,

Raghu launched his heavy knuckles straight on Madhav’s  nose. I was completely startled of Raghu’s punch.

Though Madhav was a strong person he couldn’t withstand 10 continuous Jabs by Raghu and fell on the ground.

“Raghu , sorry please!! Aj please stop him.” Madhav cried with heavy pain.

I calmed down Raghu.

“Why did you call Nisha?” though my heart melted down seeing him drenched in blood, I made my face tight and asked him.

“Aj , you know that i always have a grudge on you and Nisha . And as I was heavily drunk, one night I repeatedly called her but no one lifted.” Madhav said crying aloud.

“I don’t want Raghu to start hitting you again.” I said with ame merciless face.

“I swear on my mother Aj I called her only once but I did her almost 20 times that day.”

I dint react to him immediately as any of my moves can make him more nuts and do further mischief.

“This was just for calling her repeatedly, but if it recaps again then you will repent for the rest of life.” I softly warned him.

“Sorry Aj, Sorry John, Sorry Raghu, Never in my life I will repeat this. I swear on my mother and say.” Madhav said with his face hiding in ground.

I felt bad for a while for Madhav, but walked away from him.

******

“Then who is that?” John asked completely puzzled.

“I think we need to find that in her college bro and I also doubt Swetha.” I said to john.

“I will find in her college about the guys who are behind her Aj , you find the rest.” Raghu said with his stern voice and leaving us both near my home he left us.

“Swetha? How can a girl do this bro?” John asked.

“I am just considering all possibilities John.”

“Okay then Aj, we will meet tomorrow as we have this one week holidays , I guess we can sort this out very soon, too much violence in one day” saying he winked his eye.

 My mind was still burning with millions of thoughts of what is happening and why is it happening, but I am pretty much sure that I will solve this and get Nisha out from this trouble.

                                                          To be continued……….

// Sorry guys I couldn’t upload the final chapter till date as I was down with viral fever. And I felt it very bad on myself. So hardly I updated a quarterth part of last chapter sitting on bed suffering with fever. hope you enjoy. Cheers !!//