day 10 - i'm worried about her

i'm not just worried about her. i'm worried about him. i'm worried about them. i'm worried about everyone. i'm worried about everything. but there's just one person i never tend to worry about and maybe those who know me might have guessed it, that person is me. i worry about others more than myself. i give them priority more than to my own. so today is about me, who i relate to about how i'm worried about all of that. because the truth is, even if it's a small part, i am worried about her.

i'm worried about her, the storm is the one i'm worried about.

she who is on the brink of instability at every second. 

she who ruins but is more ruined.

she who laughs off every sign of hurt, pain and the rest with astonishing ease.

she who will calmly accept her end for that's something she's battled with many times before.

her death note is something she's read before, her cliffhanger is somewhere she's been before.

i'm worried about her, the earthquake is the one i'm worried about.

she who comes without the shortest of notice.

she who trembles and trembles everything with it.

she who throws off after effects and her echoing off the walls.

she who will slyly go back to where she was before once she makes her place heard.

her voice note is something she's not heard, her crack's are the ones which make every sound explode.

she who is maybe so much like me.

so much more than i'd like to agree upon.

she who is not me but i look up to her indefinitely.

(because she can be as cold as fire, believe me)

dated: 10. 04. 2021