[4]

July 21st later that day.

14:39

Dream sat around his apartment, laying across the couch with his legs draped over the arms of the chair.
There was still around 13 hours until he'd get to see his best friend.

Whenever Dream attempted to make plans with George for another time, As per usual George would politely decline with a soft smile before quickly changing the subject.

Instead Alex was coming over today, he insisted on doing so, causing Dream to begrudgingly clean his apartment which was an arse, due to it being a complete mess. A depression pit as his mother used to call it.

A gentle knock on the door startled Dream from his thoughts, Alex, he presumed.

He pulled himself from his couch and slid on the wooden tiles to the door, opening it. His much smaller friend stood with a smile.

"Hey dream!" He smiled, he walked into the apartment and threw himself onto the couch as he always did
"hi" Dream smiled weakly, closing the door, feeling satisfied hearing the click of the lock, he sat beside alex.
"So, it's been a while!" Alex beamed, kicking his feet up on the coffee table, Dream almost protested against him doing so yet bit his tongue, not wanting to be accused of being uptight.
"Yeah, it's been a little since i saw you in person last, what you doing here in Florida?"
"Oh you know me dream, always on the road, besides i was visiting Nick in Houston, thought i'd make the extra drive to check up on you" He smiled, adjusting his beanie.
"That's nice of you, was nick alright?"
"Yeah, it's nick of course he was alright! besides, what you been up to?"

Dream bit his cheek, chuckling slightly due to nerves.
"Just been spending a lot of time with my friend George" Dream smiled
"George, oh yeah- Nick mentioned that's what you've been up to lately, may i ask what George looks like?"
Dream raised an eyebrow, clearly not expecting the question.
"Well he's about your height- uh- mousey brown- no nutmeg hair, the deepest, prettiest brown eyes. The softest hands and the most comforting smil-"
"Where is he from." Alex interrupted him.

Dream looked up at alex, Alex's previous expression of curiosity had now turned to a bitter, furious seeming one.

"Uh- London."

Alex stood, scoffing.

"You Clay Andrews are the most insensitive fuck i have ever met, i hope you're happy with yourself" Alex shook his head, leaving the apartment, making sure to slam the door. Leaving Dream confused

'you Clay Andrews are the most insensitive fuck i have ever met'

the words replayed in his head, like a broken record.

did he say something wrong?

Dream decided that Alex may have been having a bad day, so he chose not to take it personally brushing it off.
It wasn't late enough for Dream to go the park yet meaning he'd have to pass time indoors.

He wasn't feeling in a yellow sort of mood anymore, he headed to his bedroom, sliding off the yellow shirt and replacing it with a blue hoodie. He made a bowl of cereal, before sitting on his couch once again, putting the television on.