Prologue

"You want her, you need her

"You want her, you need her. And I'll never be her."

He didn't want me . He didn't crave me. He didn't posses the same hunger for me, that I had for him . I knew that. I wasn't naive .

Every ounce of adoration and infatuation I feel for him. He doesn't feel for me.

He hates me.

The whole world is aware of that. But I notice him. I notice his stares. The way he keeps a careful eye on my every move .

His protective ways.

I noticed the way he stuttered in front of me . He drank up every delicate drop of my figure shamelessly when he thought I wasn't looking .

But I was.

I was always looking at him.

He has a soft spot for me . Me and only me. He just didn't know it yet .He was too busy hating the world for all its cruelness, but his persona crumbled at each glance I spared him .

That's exactly how this plan is ought to turn out . I wanted him to mistake his lust for loathing me. I needed to feel his anger .

He wasn't mine yet .

But fool the man into falling for you . And you'll be shown no mercy.

If anyone is to make the brooding beast fall for him .

It is to be me.

He was sinful . I desired him in every way.

He was my Sinful Desire.