Welcome!

Welcome everyone! Let me explain how this is going to work.
First off, this book will be set into the future (After the main story). I have mentioned it a couple time throughout this chapter, forgive me for my repetition.
Now, let's break this down bit by bit!

。☆✼★━━━━ Social Media ━━━━ ★✼☆。

↳Instagram
Each PUNXK member is permitted to post three insta posts a week. They can be of the idols face claim or an ulzzang. I can edit the color bar on. If you want to post a group pics, tell me the order of the people so I know who to put what color bar on.
Just pm me the link of the picture(s)!

If you want to add comments, like number, message, #, etc, you can!

↳Vlive
Vlives are gonna go by recommendation. I most likely post at least one a month. You can recommend them but it's not guaranteed. I have some ideas from everyone's forms, so I will most likely start with that.

。☆✼★━━━ Youtube Uploads ━━━ ★✼☆。
↳Covers
Each trainee is permitted one solo and two duet/group covers a week. If you choose to do a duet/group covers, please inform me of who is who. I will add a comment confirming who is who on the video.
There are also projects which are similar to a cover but with a MV, Dance Practice, and Stage performance. These count as a cover.
(This may change)
Just pm me the link!

If you want to add comments, like/dislike/view number, etc, you can!

↳Vlogs
Similar to the Vlives, Vlogs are gonna go by recommendation. You can recommend them but it's not guaranteed. I have some ideas from everyone's forms, so I will most likely start with that.

↳Teasers/MVs/Dance Practices
This is for PUNXKs future music videos/albums. I will be using everyone's ideas they submitted in their forms for the album names.

。☆✼★━━━━ Solo Work ━━━━ ★✼☆。
Solo work is work the idols do besides their group work. This can include solo music, acting, brand deals, ect.
Just pm me the link!

Music will be posted in YouTube format with MV (and dance practice video if available).
Acting will be posted in YouTube format with the trailer for the drama/movie (supporting actors can be chosen by you as well if you wish. (They can be fellow company artists))
Brand deals will be posted in YouTube format (if video) or Instagram Format (if photo)

Each PUNXK member is permitted three a month.

If you want to do something that is not listed, don't be afraid to ask! I'm always open to ideas!

If you want to add comments, like number, message, #, etc, you can!

。☆✼★━━━━━ Bonus ━━━━━ ★✼☆。
Bonus chapters are in the daily lives of the PUNXK members. They can be about their love relationships, bonding moments, fights, and more. They are set in the future (ahead of the main story).
These will most likely be around 4000 words and won't be frequently posted. You can recommend ideas but no guarantees that it will make it in.

 You can recommend ideas but no guarantees that it will make it in