"It's nice to meet you!"

Total Word Count - 7732

Status - Definitely Unedited

Note: Hello! It's been awhile! How's life? I personally need to go back to sleep.... and to look over this chapter one more time before posting, but neither of those are going to happen.

I am now writing the chapters down in notes or docs and then copy pasting it here because Wattpad decided to delete the chapter I had half done for the main story... not THAT mad because I felt like it needed to be rewrote anyway but I still would have preferred it to not disappear.

I also made a discord server for PUNXK! It will be the first discord server I have made so I hope it's okay! You can nickname yourself/I will nickname you your character's name(s). I'll delete the link once every gets in.

***link deleted***

Enjoy this special happy go lucky chapter!

Bold = English

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Your hands shook as the line in front of you began to shorten. You were now only three people away from the first PUNXK member. Sure, you had been a fan for a long time. You had discovered the boys around their second album. At first listen you were hooked. Their voices were true and the lyrics came from their heart. You have went to a good amount of their concerts, whether it be online or in person, but was never able to attend their fan signs. If you had the time, there were no tickets left. Or if you managed to get a ticket something would come up and you'd have to give it to a friend instead. This was the first time she was going to meet the members up close. What should you say? What should you do?

The staff lady motioned for you to step up the the table. Your heart was beating out of your chest. The bag in your hand seemed to gain weight as the distance to the idols shortened.

After kneeling down you look up to meet the caring eyes of the first PUNXK member.