"Not much has changed..."

Total Word Count - 6492

Status - Unedited

Note: This chapter mostly follows Hikari's POV,
Members in the spotlight: Hikari, Duri, Hongseok & Koda
Possible drowning tw,
Make out session,
Mentions of withdrawal symptoms,
Little bit all over the place,
Slightly ooc

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hikari rolled over in bed. His gaze swept across his room. Throughout the years him and his band members have had a couple different dorms.

The first one being the three room apartment that they all had to sleep in the same room, two members per bunk bed with the exception of the three that had to share the bottom bunk. Later on they have had one where the seven of them shared two rooms, one where they shared four rooms, and finally this one that had seven separate bedrooms.

 Later on they have had one where the seven of them shared two rooms, one where they shared four rooms, and finally this one that had seven separate bedrooms

There were times where Hikari was glad to have his own space, but most of the time he woke up feeling as if he was light years away from everyone else. He missed the times he would wake up with someone's toe half way up his nose, weirdly. He missed seeing the shirtless Hongseok and Koda drag themselves out of bed. He missed the morning bickering of Ezra and Oliver when they would first wake up. He missed JJ's morningly rounds to water his plants with his watering can and his spray bottle. He especially missed the way Duri would corral everyone out of bed to get ready for the day. Sometimes it was as simple as shaking them awake while other times, especially after late night rehearsals, he had to physically drag the members out of bed and dress them himself. Their night time shenanigans and meaningful talks disappeared as well.

Now Duri would go in room by room and wake the members up. No more did Hikari get to see their sleeping expressions or hear their whining fits asking for 'five more minutes'. No more did he get to whisper to his roommates and best friends when he couldn't fall asleep. His bed was always cold without having someone else there with him.