Chapter 68.

A man that looked like he had be shocked but lighting, for his hair stood up. It was white, and green.

But that wasn't the strangest part. It was his smile. It was so devil like, yet so persuasive, like he could have the whole world, in his hands, if he wanted to. It told a story. A story of betrayal, tragedy, desire, and death.

But he didn't look sad.

He looked like he was happy that people were suffering, like people deserve this, no matter how nice they are, or should I say were.

His clothes torn, but it seemed like he didn't care.

He only wants blood.

And blood he shall get, for he is smelling the air. The air filled with the scent of people, people who have blood. A delicious delight. One so few could dare to taste, yet its so good to some, and so temping.

Drool was coming from his mouth. He's hungry. Extremely hungry.

They all tried to get away. It was easy, because he didn't seem to be after them, but, instead, he ran to the house the rest of the Lancers were staying.

Honestly, they didn't know what they were going to do, and what they released upon the world, for he didn't look too helpful.
Without thinking, Yuya ran, as fast as he could. He wanted to help his friends. He couldn't leave them to die. No matter what, he was going to safe them, wether it be life, or death.