Chapter 1

Yuya was just walking home from school when he saw some one. He seemed to be looking no starring at yuya. He walked away as fast as possible trying not to make eye contact with the boy.

When he got home he started wondering like why was he starring at him and was he following him home? Yuya's parents wasn't home yet they were out watching a four hour movie. Apparently it just started at that moment he heard something. He looked behind him there stood the boy that was watching him.

Yuya tried to get out of his room but some how it was locked he gulped.

???: Well you might not know why I'm here but let's get this out of the way don't tell anyone I was here. Do we have a deal yuya?

Yuya looked at the boy he had no idea why he knew his name and why he was here he didn't even know who he was. He tried to calm by by telling him self that it was just a prank to scare him.

Yuya: Haha very funny now who are you are why are you pranking me at this time.

???: Prank? This is no prank I'm yuto and I'm here to protect you and this is not a prank at all.

The boy pulled his hood down and grabbed yuya's wrist tightly. Because of this yuya let out a yelp but it made yuto hold of tighter. At this moment yuya felt his heart race the person he had just met is clinging onto him...

Yuto: Don't make a sound am I clear? I don't want them to get you ok.

Yuya: Who? What are you tal-.

He was cut of by yuto covering his mouth with his hand. Yuto looked at yuya with a death stare and something made him gasp. He covered yuya making the two fall onto the floor yuto the boy he just met was on top of him. Yuya thought his day couldn't get any worst but it did yuto had to make sure yuya's green and red hair was covered and it got worst.
———————————————————————— ———————————————————————— I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of my first ever story on here.
For now peace out ;3.