Preferences!

Game of Thrones Preferences; The fictional couple you're like
Oberyn Martell
gif.
Aladdin & Jasmine; he's quite adventurous, liking the interesting things that life can offer. You were sort of trapped with your family, being told what to do and how to be. He saved you from that, and you'll forever be thankful.
Jon Snow
gif.
Hercules & Meg; Jon is always trying to prove himself, to others and to himself. You came along and showed him that not everyone needs to be saved, you were sarcastic and blunt. At first he didn't know what to do, but you were entertaining and his feelings grew bigger and bigger.

Jaime Lannister
gif.
Eugene & Rapunzel; Jaime wasn't a very liked man around well, everywhere. He wasn't really safe with anyone, and under certain circumstances he was insecure about himself. But when he met you, all those thoughts vanished. You were always keeping him on his toes, doing and seeing things that excited you. Jaime didn't realize how wonderful his surroundings were until you came along.

Tyrion Lannister
gif.
Adam/Beast & Belle; Tyrion was looked down on for all his life, being called an imp and dwarf. Little man and useless. But he had his intelligence, his wit. No one could match it, not until you came along. You were clever and sharp, knowing what to say, when to say it and who to say it to. Tyrion was practically amazed by you and your intellectual capacity. You loved reading just as much as he did.

Joffrey Baratheon
gif.
Nala & Simba; Joffrey is young and naive. His supposed father didn't care about him and he didn't give him any 'tips' on how to rule various kingdoms. You weren't as naive, but your age was the same as his. But you were fun, carefree and wild. Someone Cersei couldn't handle. You showed Joffrey a different way of living and he was surprised by it. He actually liked it. Whenever he was down or didn't know what to do, you helped him and took him to a better place.
Theon Greyjoy
gif.
Anna & Kristoff; Theon is very uptight and shows that he puts duty in front of everything else. You weren't like that at all; for you it was family and fun. You pulled him out of that harsh life and pushed him into a better one. You always rescue each other, from anyone and anything.

Robb Stark
gif.
Mulan & Shang; Robb was always held down by the wight of his fathers ruling and the armies he had to control. He was the oldest of the Stark children and he had a lot of responsibility to uphold. You were the only child of one the farmers that was in Winterfell. So you grew up knowing about Robb Stark. But under circumstances you had to join his army, your father couldn't do it. There Robb found out who you really were and hid you, saving you.

Ramsay Snow
gif.
Lady & the Tramp; Ramsay lived a hard life, and you lived a proper one. It was easier to say that you didn't come by much hardships, but when you did they were awful. You were strong though and got through it. Ramsay wasn't a gentleman or a 'nice guy'. He was the opposite of that, but you found that exciting and you wanted to know more. So you started to follow him around and saw all his secrets, he knew you were there but by the time he called you out. You two shared a few secrets of your own.
Sandor Clegane

gif.
Anastasia & Dimitri; Sandor needed money and you were a runaway Princess, so it seemed fit to take you back to your kingdom in exchange for gold. But along the way he started to grow feelings for you, although he tried to deny them - he couldn't. When you were in trouble he would run to your aid, therefore you never made it back to your Kingdom.

Gendry
gif.
Hermione & Ron; Gendry was dumb founded when he realized that you had escaped from a tavern with nothing but a small knife and a few facts about body parts. You were some sort of a book worm, knowing a lot about history, higher class people and escape routes. Gendry was a blacksmith that knew how to make a sword but didn't know exactly how to use it. You showed him, and then you two were inseparable.

Jojen Reed
gif.
Remus & Tonks; Jojen wasn't romantic, nor was he sweet or classy. Well neither were you, but you could add clumsy to the list. Jojen was always the one picking up your pieces after you would knock them over, he was the one giving you an extra coat because you forgot yours. He was always looking out for you, even when you didn't realize it.

Petyr Baelish
gif.
Anita & Roger; You balanced each other out, Petyr was quite secretive yet expensive. He spoiled you and made you feel like a million dollars. It was easy for him to make you forget about your worries.

Ned Stark
gif.
Ariel & Eric; You were always adventurous, curious and wanted to see the world. But your father wouldn't let you, Ned was the only one you felt safe with. He was the only one you could tell about your small adventurous and the wild times you had. Ned was someone that would venture with you, going deeper and deeper into the forest.

Jory Cassel
gif.
Woody & Little Bo Peep; Jory was highly respected because of his honor, honesty and courage. But you were the one who brought out the playful side of him, making him squirm when you wanted to. He was very serious but you made him smile.

Bronn
gif.
John & Pocahontas; Bronn was very carefree, didn't mind the damage that he caused or who he caused it to. That's until you came along, it took a while for him to truly understand what you meant. But overtime he realized how important life is, even to nature.