"Only one to care" Jon Snow imagine

"What are you doing out here, Y/N?" Jon asks without even turning around.
"You could at least pretend to be glad to see me, Jon Stark," you say with a smirk, as you press yourself against the wooden fence.
Jon drops his sword.
"Stop calling me that," He mutters as he turns around. Jon was almost always in a mood if you spoke to him long enough. "Last time you did, Lady Catelyn heard you," He adds.
Torches lit the area where Jon was previously all alone and taking out his anger on a poor wooden pell. They lit Jon's face perfectly, giving him a regal glow as he moved closer to you on the opposite side of fence.

"I don't care," you tell him. You kind of did. You may not have liked Lady Catelyn all that much, but you did like being around her family. You were just the child of a simple sell sword, but you didn't want her to cut her eyes at you every time she saw you, the same way she did with Jon.
"Well I do," Jon answers, bitterly.
"Your father smiled at me when I did." You tell him quickly.
"Did he?" Jon asks curiously.
"Yes. A smalI smile, but a smile nonetheless." You pause. "I guess he didn't mind me saying it at all." You knew how much Jon wanted to be a Stark and you knew that he would want to know that his father didn't mind the idea.
"So why are you here?" Jon asks after a bit of silence, still slighty annoyed with you.
You sigh. "I got tired of just sitting around and  the Queen's brother was giving me strange looks." You say.

"Which one?" Jon asks.

"The King Slayer." You tell him. You wonder if it will make him jealous.
"Was he?" Jon asks, peering up at you while his hands fiddled with the fence.
"Why, you don't believe me?" You ask him, teasingly. "You don't think I'm pretty enough to have Jaime Lannister fancy me?"

"I didn't say that." He responds, shrugging. "And who said anything about fancying you..." Jon began."He probably just wants to bed you." he adds, a little quieter, but you still hear him.

Then Jon looks up at you to see your reaction. You were shocked to hear him say such a thing because he was usually so respectful and chaste.

"I cannot believe you just said that," you say with a slight giggle. Jon continues to stare at you, until finally a smile begins to form on his face.
You laugh loudly and Jon starts to as well.
When your laughs die down, you remember that you need to get back to dinner before your mother comes looking. You look at Jon, still smiling at you and you hate the fact that the two of you can't just spend time together without worrying about anything else.
"I should go..." You begin to say. Jon looks up at you and his smile falls. It makes you feel guilty for making him feel wanted - then taking it away.
"Get back to sitting with my family." You continue, glancing at the floor. You want him to tell you not to leave, but you've never known Jon to be upfront about anything except when he's mouthing off to Robb or Arya.
Jon just stares at you like you just told him you had greyscale and you just want to hit him over the head for being so cautious about everything. You start walking away and as you do, you turn around so you can watch him as you leave. You walk slowly so as to not bump into anything.

"See you later, Jon..." You say loudly as you as you walk. He nods at you politely as he always does. You didn't know why, since his family was above you in every way.
"..Stark," you add with a fake whisper, just before you reach the alleyway.
As you turn to walk forward, you hear a small bashful chuckle from Jon.
You stop and smile, feeling pleased with yourself.
"Keep moving," Jon calls out to you. You don't have to look at him to know that he is smiling at you.

Note: I do not own some of these imagines. I take no credit for these, I just post them here to make them more available for wattpad users. This imagine belongs to celebritydreams on tumblr. Thanks and enjoy! :)