This one is super smutty omfg

You trembled and you could see in his eyes he was just as unsure as you. Jon Snow above you and a thick layer of furs on his bed under you. It all seemed surreal. Only an hour ago you were in the yards in a snowball fight with the youngest of the Starks and now here you were. Both of your clothes were long gone after the whirlwind of the two of you attacking each other as soon as you were alone together. You had stripped the wet clothes off of each other desperate for skin to skin contact and now you where just drinking the other in.
Forefront in his mind was the fear he would create another bastard, but the thought was melting away to the back of his head when you leaned in and kissed him. He thought of you as the most gorgeous woman he'd had the pleasure of laying eyes on and he wanted to be sure you felt it. When the two of you parted he lingered close, his lips traveling down your neck and chest, then lastly to your stomach. He lifted his gaze to you through his eyelashes and mass of curls, making you sigh. You cared about him more than words could explain and this felt right, perfect and comfortable like an old dance you knew by heart.
He didn't stop until he was rested between your thighs, but his eyes never left yours just to be sure your consent was ever present. You let go of a breath you hadn't meant to hold and it's high pitched. Making your need evident. With no experience, he uses as much tact as he can muster to seem as if he knows what he's doing. He tests where you like his mouth best with gentle laps at your folds, kissing at your slit. You close your eyes and tilt your head back when his lips fall over your clit. He notes the change in intensity of your moans and wraps his lips around the bud, sucking timidly as his fingers trail up your thigh to your entrance. He releases the nub from his lips to swirl his tongue around it, fingers delving into you and finding a rhythmic pace of their own.
Your toes curl and your hands go from the sheets to the mass of curls atop his head while he works, your back curving upwards. Your moans grow carelessly loud and increasingly lewd as his fingers' in and out pick up speed and curl to press against the walls of your core. You feel his fingertips brush the perfect spot, setting your nerves of like sparks. You gasp and writhe, feeling an unbearable tension in your stomach build.
He kisses your sweet spot, his stubble wonderfully rough against your wet folds. He grows more sure of himself and animal with the reassurance of your moan, mouth on you like he's trying to devour you whole. He sucks and nibbles on you clit as his fingers work you over. Your climax rushes over you, whiting your vision out with a final stuttering cry. He licks you clean, fingers slipping free from you to be replaced by his tongue. He sucks his fingers into his mouth and releases those too clean.
You shiver at his enthusiasm, sitting up on your elbows to view him as he kisses his way back to your lips, his tongue invading your mouth possessively. You feel his hard need press against your stomach. You lips quirk in the corners and you take his bottom lip between your teeth, tugging lightly before letting go.
You more than longed for your turn to take care of him as he did for you.