A/N

A/N: What's up, guys? I usually don't do author's notes at all, besides at the end of chapters, but you know this is already the second one, but I have really good news. I published the first two chapter of Sexy Blood Sucker! Please, check that out and tell me what you think!

Just so you know, I am NOT neglecting Scream For Me! I'm still trying to figure out what I am going to do for the next chapter, but don't worry! The next update should be soon.

Guys, I noticed that no one is commenting. I know I've said it a million times, but I swear it helps.

Also, if you have friends on Wattpad, recommend my books to them! I know there is a lot of people who love Billy Loomis. Also lots of fans of Deacon Frost! It would help me out so much if you would do that for me.

Updates are going to go faster once I graduate. Summer will be when updates will probably be every other day, so I'm really looking forward to that. School is a piece of shit, but for those of you still in school, like me, don't quit!

I know it sounds like I'm sounding like one of those ' glass is always half full ' kinda person and other optimistic shit, but really, that's not what I'm saying. School may suck, but if you expand your brain, you gonna be smarter than others and yeah, go ahead and brag. 😜

I love you guys so much and I would hate to think I couldn't have helped you guys out in life, even though I'm just a fuckin' book author. I hope you guys keep reading and check out my new book. Bye!

-LOVfan