Chapter XIII

Billy lifted up the gun, aiming at Randy. " Oh, fuck! " Randy yelled, his mouth agape. Billy had shot him in the shoulder, but with how much blood that was coming out of Randy, I doubt he'd survive. " Randy, no! " I screamed, leaving Billy's side, to check my best friend's pulse, seeing if my nightmares had come true. Realizing Randy was dead, I turned to look at Billy, who was smirking, with tears falling out of my eyes. " Anthony Perkins, Psycho. " He said, still smirking. I let out a sob and got up to run, but before I could even make it to the kitchen, I bumped into Stu.

Stu was smiling like an idiot, as always, but there was something sinister behind it. " No... " I whispered. I looked in Billy's eyes, they were full of many things. Evil, greed, blood lust...and even love. Somehow, I could see the love and the care he tried to show me, before everything went to shit. Billy's gaze went to Stu. " Asshole, I told you to wait! " He yelled, angry. " Hey, I'm sorry! I thought you guys were already you know... " He trained off, while he did the finger motions for...well you know. " Bastard! " I yelled. I pushed past Stu and ran to the kitchen door, since Billy was still blocking the front door.

" Where are you going, babe? " Billy said teasingly. The boys backed me up into the kitchen counter, where I had nowhere to run. I sank to the floor, crying. " Do me a favor, please. Make it quick. " I said, staring at the floor. Billy and Stu stared at each other for a moment, then they chuckled. Billy knelt down beside me and cupped my face. " Y/N, the whole reason we did this, was for you. I wouldn't even dream of hurting you. " He said. Tears fell more freely, when he said that. " Don't lie to me, Billy Loomis. " I whispered harshly.

He shook his head. " No more lies. I promise. " When he said that, I scoffed. " You promised no lies, yet you kept something like this from me! " I yelled. Something in Billy's eyes changed. I knew that look, like that back of my hand. Guilt and shame. " Baby girl, I'm sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. I wanted to protect you. If you knew, you'd try to save those worthless bitches. " He said the last part with disgust. " Why'd you kill my mom? " I asked, guessing the answer already. " Babe, I couldn't watch you hurt yourself, or her hurt you anymore. It broke me, watching that. I love you, I've always loved you. That will never change. " Billy said.

" What about Sidney? I'm guessing you gutted her already. " I said. Billy tried to hide his menacing smile, but failed to do so. " Enjoyed it, didn't you? " I asked chuckling. He looked me in the eye. " You have no idea. Killing for you, it's like the best drug, you could ever take. Aside from you, my baby. " He said smirking. I laughed. " So, Billy. The plan? " Stu asked. Billy stood up, extending his hand, to help me up. I gladly took it. " You got her stuff? " Billy asked. Stu nodded, walking to the closet. " The fuck? " I asked, confused. Billy laughed. " We're running. You're coming with us, baby. " He said. I looked up at him, in surprise. " I'm coming? " I asked. He nodded, smiling.

Stu grabbed a bookbag, my bookbag. " Hey. " I said, my brow furrowing. Stu smiled his signature smile. " I didn't know how much underwear you needed, so I took a lot. Including the lace. " He said suggestively. I blushed hard, when Billy looked down at me, smirking. " Shit. " I mumbled. The boys laughed and I laughed along with them. I was going to miss Woodsboro, my friends, Dewey. Dewey! " What the hell did you do to Dewey? Is he alive? He didn't look too dead. " I said emphasizing too. Billy looked at Stu, who just shrugged. " I stabbed him. It worked on everyone else. Why would he come back? " He said. I frowned a little. Billy must have noticed this, because he embraced me.

" I love you, Y/N L/N. I will never let you go. " Billy said, putting his head, in the crook of my neck. " I love you too, Billy Loomis. I'm not going anywhere, but where you are. " I said. I could feel him smirk against my skin. I smirked as well, thinking about what we'd do, once we had found somewhere to lay low. " You know, I want to get married first. " I said. Billy let go of me, looking at me, in surprise. " That was the plan. After that, you and I could get busy. " He said suggestively. I chuckled at Billy. " Billy, we never actually made it official. " I said smiling. He smiled back. " Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N? " Billy asked me.

" Billy, I would be overjoyed to be your girlfriend. I love you. " I said. Billy chuckled. " Such a tease. " He said. I laughed, while Stu was just staring at us. " Um, sorry to interrupt, but we gotta go. " He said. As soon as he said that, I'm guessing, at least ten police cars pulled up to the house. " Shit! " Billy yelled. " Go. I'll slow you down. " I said, looking out the window. I turned to Billy. " I love you and I will see you again. " I said, with determination. He smiled sadly. " I love you too, I promise I will come back for you. " He said, leaning in for one last kiss. We kissed with all the passion we had in us. It was quick, but it was all we needed.

I smiled sadly at Billy and Stu, tears starting to flow. Stu had some of the pictures in his hands, the ones he showed me in the bathroom. " For memory. " He said giggling. He rushed out the door, Billy close behind. He gave me one last look. " I love you. " He said. I smiled at him. " I love you too, Billy Loomis. "