A/N

Hey, guys! I was hoping the author's note before, would be the last, but sadly not. I deleted Sexy Blood Sucker, but I'm thinking about rewriting it.

When I wrote it the first time, I didn't really know what I was doing, but since I recently watched Blade again, I think I could write it this time and make it better than before.

Also, I want to say thank you, to all those who voted on my story. It means a lot to me, since I'm new to writing. Now that I know people enjoy reading my books, I can start writing other stories. I was worried at first, when I started writing. I had read a lot of Billy Loomis fanfictions, because I enjoyed them and I wanted to write my own. I wanted to see how writing fanfictions worked.

Thank you guys so much for reading this and voting. I want to give a shout out to prxttylxttleslxt for supporting me, in my writing. If you guys are getting bored with how much time it takes me to update, you should read prxttylxttleslxt's fanfiction When The Lights Go Out. I've been reading it and think it's one of the best ones I've read so far.

Another one to read, while you're waiting on me to move my slow ass, is Final Girl, Scream Queen and Slasher Girl, written by Soul_Candy. She is a really good writer as well, I personally enjoy her work very much. Well, it's summer and I have wasted most likely five minutes of our precious time. I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter and please check out The Illusions He Makes, Diamonds in her crown and since I'm renaming the Deacon Frost fanfiction, I might as well tell you what the name is.

I'm renaming the story She Never Goes Unnoticed. The Illusions He Makes is a Loki fanfiction, in case anyone out there obsesses over Loki. Diamonds In Her Crown is a non-movie based story, thought up by your's truly. Yes, Stephen Dorff is in that one as well. As you may have already guessed, I have a thing for Stephen Dorff, when he was young.

I'm probably going to make a story on Cold Creek Manor, in case anyone ever watched that. Again, yes, dear Stephen is in it. Anyways, I'm not sure about that one, since the plot is funky. I love you guys so much, happy summer!!!