The Misunderstanding (requested)

~this story is requested by rezer234)

WARNING: basically just Childe/Ajax/Tartaglia's family overreacting-

"..Teucer.. Childe.. you guys need to eat more vegetables.." Zhongli said while looking at his lover's plate and his lover's younger brother's plate. 

"do we have to Mr. Zhongli? Teucer looks fine with his food on his plate right now.." Teucer replied while glaring at the vegetable plate that was literally RIGHT- IN FRONT- OF- HIS- FACE. Teucer could kill the vege platter if he really had to.

Zhongli gave Teucer about two servings of vegetables, then he started giving Childe/Ajax more vegetables than he gave for Teucer. The whole family stopped eating and looked at the couple.

"this fucking shit has nothin to do with me." once Teucer said that he left the table and walked up to his room.

"what's wrong.?" Zhongli asked confused (OMFG- INNOCENT BEAN AAAAA) "Nothing Zhongli dear." Childe's mom reassured him. "But, don't mind me asking this but, is my son going to marry you? Childe's mom asked.

Zhongli's face turned red and immediately ran from the dining table to Childe's room. Zhongli basically chanted "what the fuck" in his brain a lot of times, because he couldn't process what was going on very well.

While in the dining room..

"MOM!! WHAT THE FUCK??" Childe yelled asked his mom. "well Zhongli gave you food and, I just thought you guys were getting married because, what Zhongli dear did was a Chinese tradition" (if it even is one-) Childe's mother replied. "oh hell fucking yeah it is one mom" Teucer shouted down the stairs. "yeah I didn't need to know bitch" Childe shouted back.

Time skip-

After a while Zhongli came back downstairs. "Why is it so dark..?" Zhongli looked for a light switch when he bumped into a bookshelf. It hurted but, Zhongli did his best to not scream in pain because he knew that some people in the house where asleep. "Who's there?" Childe asked. Zhongli whipped his head around meeting with a pair of bright blue eyes. "Childe..? Is that you..?" Zhongli asked in the dark...

AHA CLIFF HANGER-

Also sorry that I didn't update this story in a long time. School and homework has been killing me- so um- come get your Chili.