The Misunderstanding (Part 2~)

(hello ^w^ I'm still re-covering from my family fight. But, since ya'll are my dear readers UwU I shall continue this story for ya'll. ^w^ Oh! AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K+ READS- <3)

(also enjoy the cute Sugawara gif-)

In da Living Room-

Zhongli couldn't see really well due to the fact that it was really dark. But, he did feel that he was getting pulled into a hug. "Sorry about my family xiansheng.." Childe said guiltily while hugging Zhongli. "It's alright." Zhongli said trying to hide the pain when he hit his arm on the bookshelf.

Childe's POV

Zhongli's voice wasn't his usual monotone voice, it had somewhat hidden pain in his voice. "Zhongli? Did you hurt yourself before I came down?" When I asked Zhongli that he seemed to stiffen up. "No, I didn't injure myself." Zhongli replied. But, I could tell that he was lying. "Then please allow me to do this." I said. I hit his right arm and he didn't react but, when I hit his left arm.. "Ah!" Zhongli screamed in pain, "So you did injure yourself..why didn't you tell me?" I asked. 

Narrator's POV

After Childe healed Zhongli's hurted hand, he helped his lover walk through the darkness. Once they got upstairs both of them took a shower and slept together. But, who knew that Teucer and the Author were silently snooping on them. 

My POV

"Teucer capture this beautiful moment.." I whispered to him, "You got it." said Teucer while pulling out his phone (yes he has a phone in the story). He took a picture of the beautiful moment before our eyes and we silently went back to his room to look at the picture. 

Teucer POV

Me and Aki were looking at the picture of my brother and his boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that we were filled with happiness and fluff.  "Hey Teucer, I think we should probably go to bed now if we don't want to get caught" she said, "yeah gn" I replied. She walked out of my room and I feel asleep.

Narrator's POV

Everyone soon feel asleep. In the morning, Zhongli woke up doing his regular routine of brushing his hair, brushing his teeth, etc. After he had done that, he wrote a letter letting Childe know that he went back to Liyue. But, before going he spend a little bit playing with Teucer, then he said goodbye to the little boy. "I'm going to go back to Liyue now.." Zhongli told the child. "Okay mister Zhongli! But, you will come back right?" Teucer asked, "of course.." Zhongli replied. Then, Zhongli left Snezhnaya and went back to Liyue.

This part wasn't requested but- I decided to write it anyway. Please enjoy this second part- if the second part is cringy as fuck then, I'm sorry.

                                                                       ~Akimu

Sorry if this book itself is dumb shit and itz shit.

                                                                     ~Akimu