Zhongli's Breakdown. (part 1)

Angst-

I'm also going to be adding Qiqi and Hu Tao hope you guys don't mind!

Hu Tao's POV:

It was currently 11:50 AM Peepaw would already be here but, I couldn't see him. I head the door open and thought it was peepaw but, it was actually Qiqi. "Hello Qiqi! How are you!" "Qiqi is good.. but Mr. Zhongli isn't." "what do you mean Qiqi?" "Mr. Zhongli is crying and Qiqi doesn't know why..could Hu Tao help..?" Qiqi asked " Okay, come one now let's go to Mr. Zhongli's house."

Narrator's POV:

Hu Tao and Qiqi walked through the quiet streets of Liyue. The silence made Hu Tao feel like someone was following them. But, she shook the feeling off. "There's Mr. Zhongli's house.." the small zombie said, Hu Tao followed Qiqi into the dark house. There was barely any light in the house except for the few candles that were on the table. " Give me a second Qiqi, let me go light up those candles so we can use one to find Mr. Zhongli in his house okay?" Hu Tao asked the fellow child who was looking around the house. "Okay.. Miss. Hu Tao.." Qiqi replied. Soon enough, Hu Tao was holding a candle and holding Qiqi's hand while walking down the dark house. " This place is a mess.. where could Mr. Zhongli be?" Hu Tao asked herself, "Qiqi remembers that Mr. Zhongli's room is the last room of the house.. Maybe he might be there.." the small yet cute zombie said. "Okay then! We'll go to the last room of the house, but first we must look at every single room okay Qiqi?" Hu Tao asked the smaller child. "Okay.. let's go.." replied the zombie.

MUHAHA Cliffhanger-

also sorry for not updating much. School has been kicking my ass and I need to study for like hell knows how many fucking tests I have. But, either way here's another update-

(Also don't mind the fucking title I literally couldn't think of anything else to name this chapter)

Word Count: 341