Prologue

A very long time ago there was a place named Redland with beautiful red birds and an amazing village, but in the middle of the village was an even more beautiful palace. Inside of the palace live Queen Ruby and her infant daughter RedBird. This kingdom was a place of love. A place of friendship. Until one fateful day.

The kingdom erupted in flames. The cause of one person and her henchman The Cryptid. There were stories about her, but it always was a debate about whether she was part human or not. The cryptid was large to be considered a giant

Redbird and her mother fled to the smallest part of town, where some townspeople let them hide. The cryptid screeched and ran to the castle smashing townhouses and paths searching for something, but no one knew what. Everyone just assumed that they were looking for the princess and the queen until the cryptid looked down and grabbed a young woman who looked about the age of 18. The girl screamed in terror. The cryptid raised her arm as high as she could while holding the woman, and then launched it to the ground. The townspeople gasped, then screamed, then ran as fast as they could.

Red looked up to her mother "What's going on mamma?" Queen Ruby hung her head and covered redbirds mouth, "Hush child, this will be over soon" A couple of seconds later a knight comes crashing through the door, he croaks out a couple last words "Save yourselves" The Queen frantically grabbed her daughter and ran to the library, "Redbird my beautiful daughter. Go to the very back of the library, there's a hideout there" Redbird was calm in all of this franticness. She held her hand out and placed it on her mothers face as a tear ran down the queen's face.

Rubble fell from the roof separating the two and leaving an awful gash on RedBirds small arm. From a distance she could hear a scared shriek "RUN RED, RUN" Red turned her head and ran to where her mother pointed. She entered the small area that was the Castel hideout. And for the first time letting out the pain left inside of this small child. They cried silently, waiting for the end.

This place once called RedLand filled with beauty and love had been taken over by an awful creature The Cryptid. RedLand was now rubble and ashes. Everything crumbling down. This land would now be called Cryptonia, a place of fear and pain. The Cryptid climbed on top of all of the rubble and Cackled a horrid laugh.