Loves in bloom

"Loser!" Cake shouts to the yellow cube trying to catch up to him "what's up?" Loser asks when cake approaches him, between cakes gasps for air he manages to say "Its about clock and winner" loser smirks and reply's with "You noticed it to? They 100% have a thing for each other" "yeah! I wanna try to get them together but how?" Cake asks somewhat distressed "I'm sure you can figure it out it's YOU after all" loser says with a chuckle, a few weeks after two and four merged there shows to make "Bfb ultimate" or "bfbpot" as most of the contestants called it cake had set up a plan to go out on a date with loser, impressive first off and it shockingly worked is the thing as they'd been dating ever since. "Right so that's that plan!" Cake says- or rather shouts "wait you were making a plan?! Sorry I spaced out" loser replies confused "whatever, anyways so we plan a "friend hangout" code word for secret double date, we go to gelatins stakehouse and give them some bonding time, with our little nudges they should at least have there secret revealed soon enough!" That explanation leaves loser not many words but "Smart", cake blushes a bit and just reply's with a simple "thanks" "seems like loves in bloom" they both say before laughing a bit, now to enact the plan.