𝗢𝗡𝗘: our first meeting as fanboys

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖭𝖤:
' our first meeting as fanboys '

• • • •

"Delivery for Yang Jungwon?" Riki's head tilted slightly as he observed the pacakge in front of him. It was worn, tattered and practically what you would've imagined as a child for a package that washed up against the shores.

"I guess I'll have to give it back to the postal service for them to return it..." He sighed, knowing that he couldn't bear to walk 5 steps outside his house, let alone to the post office.

His eyes wondered over to his frosted window, wiping the condesed fog that clung onto the windowpanes in order to see clearer. Carefully watching, he quickly hid himself behind the curtain to avoid any embarrassing moments that could occur because of his staring.

A loud knock could be heard from downstairs, almost scaring the life out of his roommate, Kim Sunoo.

"WHO KNOCKS ON THE DOOR AT 10AM?" Sunoo growled as he threw off his sleeping mask, Riki softly chuckled as he saw his hyung storm to the front door in his hello kitty pyjamas.

Crossing his arms, Sunoo opened the door to see a shorter male in front of him. The boy looked as if he had just survived a ship-wreck, his trousers torn with small threads sticking out.

"Excuse me, does Riki Nish-" Before the brunette boy could finish his sentence, a small huff could be heard from the taller boy as he turned around, leaving the smaller confused for a couple of seconds.

"RIKI GET YOUR DAMN PACKAGE-" Annoyance laced his words as he growled, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for the younger to sprint down the marbled staircase.

Shortly, the platinum blonde boy raced down the stairs, the mystery package carried at his side. Sunoo sighed again, running back upstairs to continue his interrupted beauty sleep.

"That would be mine, Mr..." Riki's voice trailed on as he tried to figure out a name that could fit the shorter male without hurting his feelings.

"Yang Jungwon. Or Jungwon." The brunette replied, his voice brimmed with confidence as he fixed his collar, dusting his shoulders off.

"Ah I see, this package must be for you then..." Jungwon's eyes shimmered as he practically ripped the package from Riki's grip, making the blonde's eyes widen.

In a rush of excitement, he scrambled to unwrap the box, revealing the product that was inside the 'shipwrecked' box.

"A EN-HYPER 300?" They both squealed, holding each others hands. The shorter shook the taller's body, his grin growing wider and wider.

"YOU KNOW EN-HYPER?" They both said in unison, hugging each other tightly, completely forgetting that they're two strangers that just met through packages.

After a couple more minutes of them fanboying over the new console that had just been released, they had agreed on meeting up with each other again, the taller being insistant that it was at his.

"I'll see you soon at 15:30, Mr Nishi-" Jungwon's words soon got cut off by Riki, who held his hand delicately.

"Just call me Riki, hyung." Riki giggled as the brunette smiled at him, patting his head gently.

Jungwon continued to walk away, turning around every few seconds and waving goodbye to Riki, who seemed reluctant to close the door due to the brunette's frantic waving that forced him to keep the door open in case of seeming rude.

• • • •

"You seemed pretty interested in that boy..." Sunoo began, watching as the younger groaned in response, making him chuckle softly.

"I'm not interested in him in that way, he just knows about En-hyper 300." Riki rolled his eyes as his hyung stopped in his tracks, grabbing the younger's arm.

"Did you tell him to come over?" Sunoo deadpanned, sounding very serious on a topic of gaming consoles.

"Yes I did. Now, go back to doing what you were doing." The younger said, turning the blonde in the other direction.

"Don't touch the hair, I'm trying to dye it a lighter shade of platinum blonde." The younger sighed as he saw the box of dye, the difference between his undyed and dyed hair being barely visible.

"Hyung, you're going to damage your hair and then-" Seeing the agitated face of Sunoo, his hand swung over to cover his mouth as he resisted the temptation to laugh at the older's childish anger.

"MY HAIR IS IN BETTER CONDITION THAN YOUR HAIR WILL EVER BE-" Sunoo shouted, storming off, quickly returning back to get the box of dye he left behind.

• • • •

━ 15:30 pm

Knock knock.

Sprinting as if his life depended on it, Riki rushed to the door, out-pacing his hyung, who was clinging onto the rigid shelf, catching his breath.

"Hi Ri-" Before the brunette could greet the pair, Riki pulled him inside, slamming the door behind them as he brought Jungwon to his room.

"Did you bring it?" The brunette heard a voice from behind him, making him shiver slightly. "Who's that?" Jungwon mumbled quietly, gently clinging onto Riki's sweater as his eyes admired the younger's room.

"Did you really forget how my voice sounded like? I know I didn't say much but I literally opened the door for you when you came-" Sunoo sighed as he saw the brunette ponder for a minute about his first meeting with the him.

"Forget it, I'll just introduce myself- I'm Sunoo, the hyung-" Sunoo sighed again as he was abruptly cut off, which was one of his pet peeves. "Ah Riki's hyung... He told me lots about you-" The pair exchanged a glance as they chuckled slightly.

"You little-" The blonde's clenched fist soon dropped to his side as he reminded himself of what happened last time where he released his anger and how his En-hyper had gotten confiscated by Jake.

"Anyways, open your packages and set up your En-hypers-" Sunoo could easily see the eagerness on their faces as they ripped apart the packaging, pulling out whatever was in the box slowly for added suspense.

"Wait a second ...

... Did we just get scammed?"

• • • •

𝐀/𝐍:

doo doo doo, this is my first ever ship book thingy so yeah i hope you enjoyed whatever that first chapter was-

also thank you to yurisiuu for helping me along the way to get this book done because i have no clue how to do ship books and I'm inexperienced ;-;

anyways, have a good day/night wherever you are, stream fever please, not jyp's fever (please don't stream that one), enhypen's fever since you are obliged to now that you've read this >:)

━ @/ᴍɪɴᴀ