Chapter 7

In the picture above, Zayn is trying to kill Louis, Harry is taking a picture of a tree, Niall is pregnant and Liam is the father of the baby. :p

Just a warning, There is the F word in this chapter.

**-**

Louis' Pov:

Curls tickled my neck when I awoke. I glanced down to see Harry, who was soundly sleeping. I fixed my gaze on him, but not in a weird way. I'm just admiring of him. When he rests, he seems to be at ease. Curls all over the place, and he's curled up like a kitten in a ball. I put my hand on his cheek and stroked it. His eyes began to flutter, indicating that he was waking up. Slowly, he opened his lovely green eyes to meet mine. When he realized I was looking at him the entire time, he blushed and dig his head into my neck. As I stroked his back, I smiled fondly. I buried my face in his hair.

"Morning," He said continuing to hug me tight

"Morning angel," I replied in my morning deep voice. Yesterday night was awesome. You might have guessed, yes we did have... stuff. I loved it. It felt like I was on cloud 9. It felt magical. And obviously, I was top. I like to be dominant and am the man in the any relationship. Harry looked at up at me, worriedly. I frowned. "You ok baby?" Harry blushed

"You don't regret it right?" Harry asked unsure. Why would he say that? Did he actually think I would regret having .... you know with him? 

"Of course I don't. I loved it, kitten" I reassured him. Harry smiled and went back to cuddling me. We cuddled for a while. "We should get back. Or else, they will ask us to clean the house with them." I informed him. Harry nodded and got up. I slapped his ass and he gasped.

"Boobear!" He said as he slapped my arm playfully. I laughed. We changed to our normal clothes and went downstairs to my car. I opened the passenger seat for him. "What a gentleman," He commented playfully. I rolled my eyes fondly. I went to my side and got in. The ride to his house was silent, comfortable one.

We reached his house. He was gonna exit but I grabbed his wrist. He turned to me and raised his eyebrow. I sigh, here goes nothing.

"Will you go on a date with me?" my hands were shaking, I am so nervous. I don't know what to expect. If he says no, I don't know what I will do. I adore him now. He smiled widely,

"Yes, of course!" Harry exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled so big that my jaw hurt. I pulled back, just to pull him into a kiss. We kissed for what felt like forever but in reality it was 2 minutes.

"Tomorrow, at 8:00pm sound good for you?" I asked him already thinking of the ideas and where I wanted to take him for our special day.

"Yeah, sounds perfect," He pecked my cheek. We said our goodbyes and he walked to his front porch, skipping. I shaked my head fondly with a smile and pulled out of his drive way.

I had parked my car into my driveway, just in time as my phone started ringing. I looked at to see who it was,

I accepted the call and put it beside my ear as I go out of my car

"Hey Z! Everything alright?" We never really call each other, mostly text. We only call, when something is really important.

"Hey Tommo! no, nothing is alright, right now." Zayn spoke through the speaker as I entered my bedroom and sat on my bed, trying to get comfy assuming this call will take a while.

"Lad, chill. Tell me what's wrong," I asked worriedly. Zayn is rarely this upset. The last time I saw him this upset was like an year ago. 

"I.... I-I have feelings for Perrie," Zayn finally confessed

"Ok Z, now tell me something I don't know yet." I said cheekily, with a smile on my face. That dude finally admitted.

"Lou! How did you find out?" Zayn replied startled

"Come on, Z. It is obvious the way you two look at each other. It's not rocket science." I rolled on my bed with my forehead on my pillow.

"Fine, well I am gonna ask her out tomorrow." I could literally hear him smile on the other end. I am so happy for him. He deserves it.

"So, how are you and Eleanor? got laid yesterday?" He continued. I sighed, I should probably tell him what happened. 

"We broke up," I blurted out to him.

"WHAT?!" I had to pull the phone away from my ear to not get deff. I pulled my phone back to my ear and continued to explain

"We broke up cuz she cheated on me at the party. I just went to search for the bathroom but accidentally opened the wrong door, just to see her fucking another guy." I really didn't want to talk about it but I need to tell someone this. It was an awful experience, to get cheated on. 

"Dude, I am so sorry." Zayn said sympathetically

"It's fine, Zayn. Though, I did get laid," I smiled, remembering the wonderful night

"OoOoO, And who is she?" I gluped, I don't even know if I am Bi-Sexual or gay yet. What will I tell Zayn?

"It's a he. and that 'he' is Harry." I stated, it was silent on the other end. I was getting nervous

"Why didn't you tell me you were into guys?" Zayn said, more hurt by the fact I didn't tell him

"No, no. I didn't know it myself until yesterday night." I told him quickly. I don't want him to get the wrong message. I would always go to him and Liam for any help. They were always there for me.

"oh ok. Well, tell me the details," I could see his smirk on the other end.

I talked about how blissful the night was but leaving some details out and that I asked Harry out. He was shocked from all the things that happened. I don't blame him, it was a lot for me to take in as well. We talked for hours. Before I knew it, it was 12:00 am. We ended the call as I was getting tired. I decided to take a nap for a while as I slipped of to my sleep. Dreaming about a special green eyed angel.

**-**

Who is your favorite member in One Direction? Pls comment and vote. I am also working on another book! I will give you the details at the end of this book. Love ya all! xoxo