Chapter 9

Pls, comment and vote! 

--Flashback--

Louis' Pov:

I am so fucking angry right now! I just helped Harry escape from Kendall and all he does is say that he didn't need my help. right. He can't even reject someone cuz he will fell bad about it.

Well, that is one of the reasons. The second reason is that I felt angry just by thinking that Kendall was touching him like that. I don't know what is happening to me. I like Eleanor, we were together since freshman. She was with me from my ups and downs since I entered this High School. But whenever I touch her hand it felt nothing like I was touching Liam' hand or something.

I went to search for Zayn cuz I had enough for today. I also have to tell Eleanor I am going home. Maybe in one of the bedrooms. Zayn is always quick to get it on. I opened one of the bedrooms, nope. Next one....

I wish I didn't open that one, I felt my heart drop to my feet. There, right in front of me. My girlfriend is getting it on with a guy from the football team. I held my tears back.

"E-Eleanor?" My voice cracked. Urg, I hate crying. I feel like it not manly to cry.

"Omg, Louis. It's not what it looks like," Eleanor noticed me and pushed the guy, who was top of her. She quickly put all her clothes. Tried to touch my arm, but I pulled back, angry at her.

"Oh yeah? cuz I don't care about you anymore. Screw you!" I was fuming at this point. How can she even think about doing this to me? What did I even do to her? All I did was give her small presents but meaningful ones. I took care of her, What the fuck did I do wrong?

"What about us?" Eleanor stepped closer, but I stepped back

"Us?" I laughed hysterically with no emotion "There is no 'us' anymore, El. We. are. over." I turned around and walked to the nearest bathroom. I closed the door behind me and finally broke down to tears. I hate this. I hate this feeling. I hate Eleanor. I hate being cheated on. I just hate everything right now.

Why? Why me? What did I do wrong? I put my head in my hands and sobbed. Someone opened the door. Shit. I forgot to lock the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you th-" I sighed in relief. It is just Harry. I turned to him, "Boo, what wrong?" Everything. I cried more. I was pulled into a hug and as I cried on his shoulder.

"E-Eleanor cheated on me," I stuttered.

"Bear, it's gonna be alright, she isn't worth your tears," Harry whispered back. Trying to make me stop crying. I looked up at him. We stayed like that for about a minute. Gosh, he is so beautiful. I don't know where I got the confidence but I took a step forward as he he took one back. His back was against the entrance, and we was so close to each other. I glanced at his eyes, then at my lips, They were so... kissable. I returning my gaze to his eyes. I began to lean in, he froze for a while but leaned in too. Our lips pressed against one another. Our mouths moved in sync. My stomach was bursting with butterflies. This felt good. As I pinned him against the door with my hands on his waist, he cupped my cheeks.

We pulled away slowly, I opened my eyes and met the perfect green eyes. We kept staring at each other for a while. "You ok?" He asked me, breaking the silence.

"Now I am," I pressed my lips with his again. I loved kissing him. It makes my worries go away. Like it is just us, no one else. Just us. We had a full on make out session. We pulled apart as I lead him to the bedrooms.

--End Of Flashback--

**-**

Louis' Pov: