Chapter 10

**-** 

Harry' Pov: 

It was Monday today. The sun streamed in through my window. Another day had begun, holding fresh ideas and goals with it. I am so excited to see Louis again. I walked to the front door of the school. Niall came running to me. "Hey, Nigel" I replied in my happy tone. 

"Hey, Haz!" He looked nervous right now. mmm.... wonder why?

"Yes?" I giggled. Niall pulled me to a corner where no one can see us. I looked at him, puzzled as why he pulled me to the corner. "Look, I wanna tell you something, and it's really important" Niall murmured

"Sure, Ni. You can tell me anything" I told worriedly. 

"I like- " But the bell cut him off. He sighed and looked down. I wrapped my arms around him, bringing him in for a hug. 

"You can tell me later, alright bud?" I promised. He nodded as we made our way inside the school. I skipped to my locker to put all my stuff in locker. I speed walked to my class since I was getting a little late to get to my class.

My first half of school the went like that, happy. No one can take the happiness now. I am so excited for the football game today. Louis will be playing! 

**-**

It was lunch time. I made my way to my table as usual. I greeted both Niall and Ed, after seeking for the one person that I wanted to meet for the whole day. Louis. I looked at the popular table, just to see no one there. I got confused and asked Ed about it

"Ed, do you know why there is no one at the popular table?" I asked 

"Oh! they are all practicing for the upcoming game today." Ed added

"Oh ok..." I looked down at my food. I really wanted to see Louis. I want to hug him and kiss him. I missed him so bad even though it was just one day, that we didn't see each other. Urg, We are not even together. Stop acting so cliché, Harry!  

"So, what has been going on Haz? anything special that happened this weekend?" Niall asked me. Should I tell them about Louis? I think I should, they are my best friends after all

"Yes, something really special happened. Louis and I went on a date. A super amazing date. And he broke up with Eleanor. I was so happy. He sang a song for me and we had a picnic at the park. And- And.... It was perfect" I babbled, smiling so big. 

"Awww Haz is in love!" Ed exclaimed. I smiled at him thankful he was happy for me. I looked at Niall and saw he had a tiny smile. 

"I'm happy for you, Haz" He mumbled. I sighed, knowing he wanted to have the same thing with Liam. That guy is head over heels for him. I don't get why Liam is not asking Niall out yet. Well, I do know but he should be brave and proud to have a boyfriend like Niall. 

"Thanks, Nialler" I hugged him tight before letting him go. We continued to eat our lunch when my phone buzzed. I took it out to see who it was, 

Pez: 

Omg Harry! Guess what?

Mr. Long Legs:

You got finally got a life?

Pez:

Heyyyyy

Mr. Long Legs:

Just kidding, girl